Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else finds foids genuinely retarded ? This might explain it

Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Artificial Intellectual
★★
I feel like whenever I see some opinionated foid, I scrutinize their opinions heavily in my head, it just happens in my head, I never take what attractive people say seriously, they live such normalized lives that I doubt any introspective or thinking is happening, so everything they say is either copied, trendy or just brain dead dumb, mostly I see foids and all they do is just, either be an annoying opinionated surface level feminist activist, or a dumb bimbo into yoga and the usual girl makeup/clothes stuff, in either cases it's just pathetic and whatever it is they talk about is boring and uninteresting.

I'm not trying to stroke myself too hard or go ''I'm 2highIQ4u", it's just, whenever I'm online, watching whatever shit algorithm throws of foids talking, I just feel like they're so fucking dumb that they don't even feel human to me anymore and their antics and everything, face full of makeup and making faces, so weird.

Irl it's even fucking worse, I have a highly social job so I'm always around conversations and the shit they talk about man. It doesn't feel like they have any actual thoughts in their heads, just plans, "what are we gonna eat", vapid opinions etc, one time I was eavesdropping and this girl was asking this other girl, 'why do they blame mothers for psychological problems their sons have?' and the other just kept repeating some freudian shit about psychology, when asked to elaborate she didn't know jack shit to say about it.

You might say okay that's the normal girl, but even if I go to like feminist corners or any supposed intellectual place where these foids supposedly read tons of books & theory, it's always just regurgitated shit by 1 1960's foid that had some thoughts, from back then, or even what I like which is music/cinema corners, it's only men that are doing or saying interesting things, no foids in sight, not even close.

Whenever I'm watching anything a foid does or says, I'm just in awe at the sheer retardedness display occuring infront of me.

I remember this IQ graph (inb4 IQ is a meme, cope), which is of difference between men & women in IQ

My theory is foids who on average have a higher IQ, don't actually use their brain power as effectively as their male counterparts basically a guy who is 120 IQ would be the equivalent of a foid who is 140 IQ, a foid that is 100 IQ (straight in the middle) is the equivalent of a guy who's 80 IQ etc, and just observations in life confirm this, supposedly if you take the average man and woman and compare them (same IQ), who tf do you think will have more interesting stuff to say, and who will be just obsessed with makeup and vanity and repeating whatever is trendy and whatever opinions they heard before? exactly and not only that, who will actually be able to engage in logic? engage in thought experiments ? See things objectively & step outside of themselves to do so. Exactly, not fucking foids.

Who do you think the average 90-120 IQ foid is complaining about, it really isn't her IQ counterpart, but a guy who's probably way lower IQ than her, because that's her level, that's who she thinks she can beat in an argument an actual dumbfuck apebrained male.

If you are an average man talking to an average foid, why is everything she says sounds so dumb and superficial to you, why can't she see logic when you talk to her logically, because she is not actually your IQmatch, she is the equivalent of -20 IQ points or so, so you are practically talking to a 'dude who's 90 IQ', that's why you lose your shit at them.

What is a 140 IQ man doing? Dropping scientifc theories casually and changing the world and history forever, what does a 140 IQ foid do? Get a degree or two, a job and writes a book jfl

A 100 IQ guy still mogs a 100 IQ foid intellectually, why is this the case? I got no fucking idea, but I will do some research eventually.

water, foids use their extra IQ to lie and manipulate

High iq, men. If anyone needs a personality fix it's foids

It's a bit relative, the price of loneliness is the acquisition of knowledge in silence, It is normal that incels, perhaps even because they are mostly autistic, have a very logical and rigorous view of the world
I wouldn't say they're stupid ( women/normies), I'd just say they never had to cope with trying to critically understand how the world works.
There's also that chart
Non-Emotional/Moral, Emotional/Moral and Non-Emotional/Immoral

It's a bit relative, the price of loneliness is the acquisition of knowledge in silence, It is normal that incels, perhaps even because they are mostly autistic, have a very logical and rigorous view of the world
I wouldn't say they're stupid ( women/normies), I'd just say they never had to cope with trying to critically understand how the world works.
There's also that chart
Non-Emotional/Moral, Emotional/Moral and Non-Emotional/Immoral
This is true but I also think anatomical differences between the sexes make a huge difference
What's the chart about?

Not exactly sure what your point is. The average man is more interesting to talk to / smarter than the average foid? Obviously. Foids get by with their holes. Dinosaurs ruled the lands for hundreds of millions of years and never developed intelligence like we did. Why did they never develop intelligence? Because they didn’t need it to survive and thrive. Foids are the same. They don’t need to be interesting to talk to, or have any kind of hobbies besides “travelling, eating, and hanging out with her besties” to live a life hundreds of times better than yours or mine.

tbh most people in general are seemingly more retarded and NPCish as time goes on

Not exactly sure what your point is. The average man is more interesting to talk to / smarter than the average foid? Obviously. Foids get by with their holes. Dinosaurs ruled the lands for hundreds of millions of years and never developed intelligence like we did. Why did they never develop intelligence? Because they didn’t need it to survive and thrive. Foids are the same. They don’t need to be interesting to talk to, or have any kind of hobbies besides “travelling, eating, and hanging out with her besties” to live a life hundreds of times better than yours or mine.

I got no fucking idea, but I will do some research eventually.