Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone Else Find the Indian Caste System Hilarious?

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF

Indian society basically works on a hierarchy of whoever is the least brown brown person. The less brown of a brownskin you are, the higher class you are, but, of course, you’re still brown.

Despite the obvious white worship, the whole idea seems hilarious to me as a cumskin that has zero brown in him. Like I get it’s a remnant of British Rule, but worshipping their own whiteness when they’re not even white feels like some Uncle Ruckus-tier cope. I guess this is similar to how it feels to be 6’5” while manlets argue about who’s taller. They’re all various shades of brown arguing about who’s whitest despite actual white people existing. It almost feels like cuckoldry.

Not to mention the sense of superiority many Indians feel in their caste status despite being short, fat, and ugly. They genuinely feel superior to Chadpreets who were born of lower status.

>I might be an ugly, bald, manlet, but atleast I was born into the illustrious Streetschittar Family

wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE

fetchimage

thumb.cms

The Great Khali was born to one of the lowest castes in India. Imagine thinking you’re superior to a 7’2” millionaire Gigachad because of your family name jfl. I bet he cries about his caste status every night with 10 sluts on his bed of money.

The way Indians still cling to their imaginary status symbol even when living in the West where nobody cares is just pure copium. It’s fucking hilarious.

It reminds me of that manlet Prussian king that made an army of tallfags out of some kind of inferiority complex, and would watch them drill every night like it was a fetish for him.

>I may be short, but look at all these tallfags I command.

There is no limit to the copes of which the human race is capable of.

Its a joke, literal shitskins getting off from each others misery and place in retarded heirarchies.

Upper caste subhumans treat even the touch of lower caste people as a defilement of their supposed 'purity' kek.

Brutal gigchadpreet pill. Dude looks like a giant.

Upper caste subhumans treat even the touch of lower caste people as a defilement of their supposed 'purity' kek.
So Excited Dancing GIF

It’s funny because whenever they come to the USA, regardless of their caste, they all just become

>That Indian dude

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

Lmao. In some ways, white supremacy is the equalizing force in the USA. Lightskin, dark skin, upper-caste Indian, lower-caste Indian, you’re all just shitskins and niggers according to my racist, redneck grandfather kek.

Khali is a rajput AKA a kshatriya second highest caste in india
Are you sure? I read he was lower caste in an article about him, but that may have been a Western misinterpretation.

Still, I doubt there’s anyone in the top caste that would mog him.

In the west curry is a curry

Its like pakis vs curries

Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF

Indian society basically works on a hierarchy of whoever is the least brown brown person. The less brown of a brownskin you are, the higher class you are, but, of course, you’re still brown.

Despite the obvious white worship, the whole idea seems hilarious to me as a cumskin that has zero brown in him. Like I get it’s a remnant of British Rule, but worshipping their own whiteness when they’re not even white feels like some Uncle Ruckus-tier cope. I guess this is similar to how it feels to be 6’5” while manlets argue about who’s taller. They’re all various shades of brown arguing about who’s whitest despite actual white people existing. It almost feels like cuckoldry.

Not to mention the sense of superiority many Indians feel in their caste status despite being short, fat, and ugly. They genuinely feel superior to Chadpreets who were born of lower status.

>I might be an ugly, bald, manlet, but atleast I was born into the illustrious Streetschittar Family

wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE

fetchimage

thumb.cms

The Great Khali was born to one of the lowest castes in India. Imagine thinking you’re superior to a 7’2” millionaire Gigachad because of your family name jfl. I bet he cries about his caste status every night with 10 sluts on his bed of money.

The way Indians still cling to their imaginary status symbol even when living in the West where nobody cares is just pure copium. It’s fucking hilarious.

It reminds me of that manlet Prussian king that made an army of tallfags out of some kind of inferiority complex, and would watch them drill every night like it was a fetish for him.

>I may be short, but look at all these tallfags I command.

There is no limit to the copes of which the human race is capable of.
Curries are a mentally, physically weak race who are incapable of anything. They are littel better than cattle. Without White saars guiding them they would still be eating shit and allowing Hindu babas to fuck their wives. They should be exterminated tbh.

@wereq

@Transcended Trucel
Yes it's a system which had purpose long ago. But it's completely perverse and corrupted now. Should be removed. But won't happen, curries follow it and other superstitious bs a lot

Are you sure? I read he was lower caste in an article about him, but that may have been a Western misinterpretation.

Still, I doubt there’s anyone in the top caste that would mog him.
I belong to the same 'caste' as him. He suffers from gigantism.