Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone Else Find Out a Girl You Have a Huge Crush on Ends up Fucking a Chad?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
A while back, I was texting a girl I really had strong feelings for. One night I was smoking marijuana and while high, I realized that I loved her so fucking much. I was gonna tell her how I felt and then she sends me a picture of a hickey some Chad gave her and was like "look at this hickey he gave me, he bit me some and I loved that" I threw my phone against the wall. Anyone have similar stories?

yea, literally any of us who were into a girl, ever

Oh, when we didn't realize that It's Over

:feelsbadman:

Oneitis in HS

Now that I think about, there was one girl that I liked, but she ended up with this dude who looks like a literal hamster but was 6'5 and played football.

Oneitis in HS
57d08f521700000233c78495

yes but he was not a chad mind boggled me

i was more muscular and 10 cm taller than him and our faces were both 4\10 and he got the prime stacy

sometimes i wonder if personality is tru

yes but he was not a chad mind boggled me

i was more muscular and 10 cm taller than him and our faces were both 4\10 and he got the prime stacy

sometimes i wonder if personality is tru
In part yes, having good social skills will help find a mate, but being a Chad makes it a lot easier.
Maybe he had a lot of money.

Femoids derive their power from deleting the male will to live. If she doesn't want to sleep with you, she will make sure to absolutely crush your soul with whoever she IS sleeping with.

Back when I paid attention to foids, yes.

Femoids derive their power from deleting the male will to live. If she doesn't want to sleep with you, she will make sure to absolutely crush your soul with whoever she IS sleeping with.
Sure seems they like to brag about who they sleep with and what they did exactly

OP you better have stopped communicating with her after that or your a cuck tbh.

Welcome to the Incel movement. Enjoy your stay.

I had this happen to me in high school and I slept for 48 hours (almost straight, was up for a few hours in the middle) in order to cope. If my last oneitis would've done this, I would've raged like none other.

This would hurt. Hasn't happened to me luckily. I only had (still have) a crush on one girl and this hasn't happened yet. If there would be a pill that makes you stop crushing on someone, I would immediately swallow it. Having a crush as an ugly guy is indescribably stupid but apparently there's no way to abolish a crush.

A while back, I was texting a girl I really had strong feelings for. One night I was smoking marijuana and while high, I realized that I loved her so fucking much. I was gonna tell her how I felt and then she sends me a picture of a hickey some Chad gave her and was like "look at this hickey he gave me, he bit me some and I loved that" I threw my phone against the wall. Anyone have similar stories?
When I was 16 I had a crush on this girl in HS and didn't speak to her for most of the year. Rumors were she liked me back, too, but I didn't believe it being the mentalcel that I am.

I finally got the courage to ask her out 10 months after I initially got a crush on her. I got a response with "I already have a boyfriend".

Wasn't a Chad but a Chadlite who played soccer and had heaps of friends.

Wasn't exactly suicidefuel but it started the foundation for what I've become today.

But today I don't get crushes on women. If I ever get a chance with a woman I will use her like the tool she is and throw her away when I'm done with her.

yea, literally any of us who were into a girl, ever

This. If you really liked a foid enough to know anything about her life, you know she is fucking Chad/s and hates you for no reason.

But today I don't get crushes on women. If I ever get a chance with a woman I will use her like the tool she is and throw her away when I'm done with her.

I dont think i can love a foid or anyone anymore :feelsbadman:

It's not that you are unlucky and that all the girls you like coincidentally end up fucking Chad, it's just that all girls who are a 5 or above end up fucking (or at least sucking) Chad at some point

Never had a crush lmao.

This is why I don't talk to these holes. You should have thrown her phone at the wall.
It's not that you are unlucky and that all the girls you like coincidentally end up fucking Chad, it's just that all girls who are a 5 or above end up fucking (or at least sucking) Chad at some point
AWALT, definitely no coincidence

Last edited:
I talked to a girl for two years, only for her to start dating a guy.

I talked to a girl for two years, only for her to start dating a guy.
You were being used as orbit material. Sorry man. It happened to me on the past. Just remember so it doesn't happen again.

Haven't messaged any since really... trust me, I remember.