Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Anyone else find it weird that "incels", or a "creep" aren't labeled as "white men", but a brown dude"

Pls dear can u show bobs and vegana

jfl maybe because most incels aren't white
"anyone else find it weird that 'cats' aren't labeled as 'dogs'?"

That's how the media handles it, every time a white kid shoots up a school, he's a troubled, lonely teen with mental health issues. If it was anyone else, their entire race/culture/religion is questioned.

When white people immigrate, they are "Expats" and we are filthy immigrants.

The list goes on.
Source

because racism towards curries socially accepteble among normies

The racepill is brutal.

So much coping.
sprulz

14 points · 9 days ago

My advice would be to get off any “pill” sub and stop taking any advice that reduces dating to game theory. IMO a lot of Desi guys do this and get dejected when these subs confirm to them that they’re undesirable. Fuck all that, dating is more than just some sociopathic numbers game. I’m an average looking guy and so are my desi friends and none of us have struggled that much in the dating scene. Yes, it may be a little harder for us but all it takes is some extra effort. I sucked at flirting and dressing nice bc it isn’t something my parents really did, so I practiced on Tinder lol. At the end of the day as cliche as it sounds if you are good person girls will stick around, because good guys are hard to find no matter what people might say.

level 2
psychoticshroomboi

9 points · 9 days ago

Exactly. These dudes need to block these subs, get off reddit and get some field experience! It really really isn't all that difficult if one has realistically achievable standards.

That's how the media handles it, every time a white kid shoots up a school, he's a troubled, lonely teen with mental health issues. If it was anyone else, their entire race/culture/religion is questioned.

When white people immigrate, they are "Expats" and we are filthy immigrants.

The list goes on.
View attachment 382909
they didn't do that for cho seung hui when he set his kill streak record.
or at least they didn't harp on the fact that he was korean in the media.
it does seem that curries and sand niggers get the brunt of this.

they didn't do that for cho seung hui when he set his kill streak record.
or at least they didn't harp on the fact that he was korean in the media.
it does seem that curries and sand niggers get the brunt of this.
Kpop halo