Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else find it completly terrifying to approach women?

LonleyBoi3000

LonleyBoi3000

Greycel
I honestly find it like the most terrifying activity there could be. Rather jump off a plane or go to the worst part of town in the morning wearing expensive shit than to talk to girls. Dont know if its the horrible past experiences or just my expectation of beign straight up ignore or shut down in the spot. Is it ever gonna get better man ?

It's not as bad.
I used to really fear cold approaching

I am terrified of it man, to the point i cant even have female friends
Cold approaching is liberating. No consequences to speak of and complete freedom to choose anyone

I used to but as I found I had no chance, it wasn't terrifying anymore.

Whats the point? If youre ugly nothing will work

It's not bad but I literally don't know what to say to them besides Hi

Terrifying? Not really. I just don't have the motivation to do it because I already know the outcome - and unlike St. Uninstall I don't want to subject myself to torture.

Ik man but i wanna achive some form of success

The best i ever got was a fake number

The friend would be like getting all the beta aspects with no affection.

It's not bad but I literally don't know what to say to them besides Hi
I cant even open my mouth, i one time said heyo bcs i was so nervous i mixed hello with hey....
Terrifying? Not really. I just don't have the motivation to do it because I already know the outcome - and unlike St. Uninstall I don't want to subject myself to torture.
The proccess of just walking up is torture

>mentalcel
Cukkkck

Its fucking awful, one girl actually laughed at my face

Just stop. If youre actually desirable you can just go on tinder and say "want sex". If not, nothing will work

Just stop. If youre actually desirable you can just go on tinder and say "want sex". If not, nothing will work
Dude like it doesnt get sadder than this, one time a girl said i was the ugliest dude she had ever seen. Tinder is a humiliation center for me

I honestly find it like the most terrifying activity there could be. Rather jump off a plane or go to the worst part of town in the morning wearing expensive shit than to talk to girls. Dont know if its the horrible past experiences or just my expectation of beign straight up ignore or shut down in the spot. Is it ever gonna get better man ?

I'm not afraid of that but tbh I have never do it, I don't know how is traumatizing can be the experience

I'm not afraid of that but tbh I have never do it, I don't know how is traumatizing can be the experience
If you are prettier than me you probably have a good chance

Lifelong of social isolation and on too of that autism makes approaching impossible

Its terrifying because you know you will be rejected and you are scared that they will just not like you because of your face. Like all scenarios.

its not terrifying per se. but girls on the steet always attend somewhere so i think its rude to disrupt strangers in their daily activities

Any social interaction is nerve wracking to me. I get super nervous and start stuttering and sperging out.

I used to but as I found I had no chance, it wasn't terrifying anymore.

This is the correct answer..if you are still scared of women it means that you need more blackpill in your life

Not terrifying but it totally destory my soul

I see them as predatory in a world where I want to be non violent. It's not if you're spooked around foids, you're spooked by knowing the foids are connected to the other ((them)) by the very nature of sex combined with today's social society. FOIDS ARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER BRO, THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US! WE MUST EMBARK UPON THE SEXODUS!

ILL

Yeah, I’m always afraid of rejection, humiliating myself, and avoiding that 5 seconds of awkwardness.

Why you would approach them ?
If you're good looking enough, they'd come to you.

Yes and how could it not be. Women are popular, socially competent(some competence), judgmental, and overrates themselves severely. All this adds up to that they will have high expectations on you, see all weaknesses, and mock you.