Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else find everything so pointless that you even got tired of posting here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This is pretty much the only place where I have any sort of social interaction.

But I've become more and more tired of my shit life. Nowadays I don't see the point in doing anything, even this posting here, despite this being pretty much the only place not full of people that I hate.

Idk, I'm a failed human being in too many aspects. Job-wise, health-wise, sex-wise etc... How could I possibly have the will to do anything buy lay in bed?

Yes bro, I just want to rest in peace.

Unfortunately yes

Yes, i lack the motivation to do pretty much anything. Posting on here is my only cope right now.

Im only here because every place I goto ends up on the nations list of blocked websites.

I am surprised this isn't blocked here yet for me. So this place is either a honeypot or just lucky to not be caught on the block list yet.

This place is comfy.
I got a lot in common with many folks here.
We share our knowledge, and interest in hobbys and stuff...
This Forum is like a second home to me.

I’m tired of life but as long as this place is still active I won’t get tired of posting here. I might run out of steam when there’s no more interesting and original ideas or experiences being shared

I can relate. I lost all of my energy through the discovery of the blackpill.

Posting on here is most exciting part of my life

Posting on here is most exciting part of my life
Tbh. Once I see that red notification I get a little excited irl (srs). Even though I know it's just a fellow incel telling me to go ER :feelskek:

JFL am laying in my bed right now
Tbh. Once I see that red notification I get a little excited irl (srs). Even though I know it's just a fellow incel telling me to go ER :feelskek:
Yes brothER :lul::lul::lul:

But I've become more and more tired of my shit life.

Same.

Idk, I'm a failed human being in too many aspects. Job-wise, health-wise, sex-wise etc...

Imagine working in warehouse logistics, hitting work 2 times in a day for the rest of your life because no other company wants you because you are nothing but a disposable packhorse.

You need a gf. It’s the only way to have motivation for anything. When i had a prostitute oneitis i was seeing every week, i never really got bored. Hobbies were more fun. I tried harder at work and wanted to learn as much as i could to be the best. I could even appreciate simple things like nature.

Now she’s gone and all i do Is lay down and rot because nothing interests me. Life is so meaningless without a solid woman in your life.

I realize from day to day how pointless everything is.

feels like a second family to me