Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else felt bad about that mod of any work who got gaslighted?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I really felt bad for him cuz I was always in his situation , being the laughing stock of people cuz you’re not evil, smart, mentally developed or good looking or you’re autistic

i went to tons of shrinks and they never diagnosed me as an autistic guy
Could I be autistic??

Literally everywhere I go people make fun of me bully me and ostracize me in every way they can find even here people repost the stuff I posted just to make fun of me together with the people who say to me kys (in this site) majority just loves to make life miserable for the victim or the weaker person I guess

i doubt anyone here is autistic , Chris Chan is autistic , we are nowhere near that , also why the fuck people harras lesser evil decent people then say they are autistic and shit? Such terrible gaslighting technique , this world should be nuked

people are extremely evil but I don’t think I’m retarded , at least not anymore

not in the fucking slightest, he was an arrogant piece of shit before and after.

the sub voted specifically not to do the interview. he made the unilateral decision to do it anyways.

after the interview, i read every single one of his comments until they went private and he deleted them. he was convinced that he did the best he could and it wasn't that bad of an interview, while banning every single person who disagreed with him.

i don't possibly see how you can take his side.

the sub voted specifically not to do the interview. he made the unilateral decision to do it anyways.

after the interview, i read every single one of his comments until they went private and he deleted them. he was convinced that he did the best he could and it wasn't that bad of an interview, while banning every single person who disagreed with him.

I see yeah, I’m just talking about bullying that guy to oblivion by normies and people in general

who are you talking about?

oh i see, didn't know OP meant "anti work"

anyway, i'm too lazy to watch that rn
South park

Bet the boomers got a kick out of that

The mentally ill fuck ugly tranny made so many awful points, yet still the first thing normshits in comments attack is his appearance

Yeah, I'm never working and staying NEET for the rest of my days.

The mentally ill fuck ugly tranny made so many awful points, yet still the first thing normshits in comments attack is his appearance

He did made good points tho saying people wait for you to be productive 24/7

jfl the new sub, /r/workreform has a tranny mod.

how many of these disgusting things are there out there in the world and why do so many gravitate towards reddit?

Same
No. If you're an autistic dirty he-she who can't even look someone in the eyes - don't elect yourself spokesperson and represent 1.7 million sub members.
Yeah kinda understand
jfl the new sub, /r/workreform has a tranny mod.

how many of these disgusting things are there out there in the world and why do so many gravitate towards reddit?
They are coping incels in a very bad way

h

they fucked 1.7 million people in the ass on top of crippling an entire movement with just a 2 minute interview on Fox. the damage will take months if not years to repair. biggest troll of the century, absolute W + Ratio in my eyes

Yeah, not a good look for an adult.
He got autism and tranny so OCD and probably ADHD

That's the real reason why he doesn't work and nothing wrong with that, retards should be accommodated or Governments should start using eugenics

h

they fucked 1.7 million people in the ass on top of crippling an entire movement with just a 2 minute interview on Fox. the damage will take months if not years to repair. biggest troll of the century, absolute W + Ratio in my eyes

i've never seen one person fuck up this much shit on reddit before. even now, the damage continues. mods have been added, kicked out, leaving voluntarily all day.

He got autism and tranny so OCD and probably ADHD

That's the real reason why he doesn't work and nothing wrong with that, retards should be accommodated or Governments should start using eugenics
This

h

To be fair, there was no movement here. r/antiwork was a subreddit for disaffected wageslaves with no organizational backing, temporarily spurred to consciousness by the dislocations of the pandemic.

It's the same fallacy as referring to an "incel movement," tbh.

I was browsing r/antiwork long before the millions of normalfag wageslaves subbed to it, and I'm more similar to the autistic tranny mod than them by virtue of being an autistic NEET myself, JFL.

Last edited:
He didn't.

His body language was bad too. ADHD I'm guessing.
It's autistic self-stimulatory behavior, but it's not unlikely that he has ADHD too.

t. autistic and ADHD'd

i doubt anyone here is autistic
autism by the modern definition is on a scale. So Chris-chan is quite severely autistic, while chadtists who have friends and occasional casual sex are also autistic, which is why not 100% of autists are incels. But anyway the point is that you are autistic, I'm autistic, @Atavistic Autist is autistic and Chris-chan is autistic. I don't consider those who are very mildly autistic to be autists, but by the modern definition they are. Btw what is this thread about? I didn't read it

Yes I feel bad for him as well.
I didn’t watch the whole video but I can’t see how he was really weird, in a way that’s out of the ordinary, yes, he didn’t come off very average but I don’t see why people are complaining. It’s just underlying bully mentality that they otherwise «despise».

I guess I am to mentally ill to notice where he has failed normies standards. A non-mentally ill person isn’t going to understand the experiences that the mentally ill go through…
Same, they are just too fuckinh evil and stupid
guess I am to mentally ill to notice where he has failed normies standards. A non-mentally ill person isn’t going to understand the experiences that the mentally ill go through…
No you’re not,normies never deserve their fake acting
But anyway the point is that you are autistic, I'm autistic, @[UWSL]
Atavistic Autist
[/UWSL]@Atavistic Autist is autistic and Chris-chan is autistic
No we are not autistic