Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone else feels like a job interview is a battle of linguistics

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Anyone else feels like a job interview is a battle of linguistics? You have to talk like a pretentious dick head to get the job and show that you are the right fit with your artificial choice of corporate jargon, and virtue signaling that you are a suitable employee. Not to mention that the interviewer across the table also acts like a superior douchebag and dangles the job in front of you. It's a battle of harsh tones and mental manipulation. Mainstream advice is that interviewers are polite and professional, but it does not reflect my reality of job interviews. The majority of the job interviews, I have been in are unprofessional and have a bloodbath of words and jargon because the dickhead interviewer set the tone that way. Both man and woman. They talk like they are corporate drones.

Yes, these faggots don't care if you are good or have the skills for the job. They care about your social skills. Job interviews exist ro filter autistcels

Yes, these faggots don't care if you are good or have the skills for the job. They care about your social skills. Job interviews exist ro filter autistcels
That I agree with. I sit next to my boss's office, and we are separated by a glass window. I tried getting my friend on board the company who has slightly above computer skills than me. He talks like a passive humble person during the interview when I listened in on them. However, a douchebag that exaggerated his skills and talk like a hotshot charmed my boss into giving a job to him. He had above baseline skills in computing to convince the boss into hiring. Come, a month and a half later, he underperformed and was let go. It's all bullshit, these interview processes.

i always larp as a retard and say dumb shit to fuck up the interview on purpose, so that way i can stay on neetbuxx without waging :feelsthink:

pretty much

Even if the job doesn't require socialization, they still want someone they can get along with in the office. Most employers don't want a silent, loner weirdo as their employee. They would prefer to teach a socially adept person the job skills.

Anyone else feels like a job interview is a battle of linguistics? You have to talk like a pretentious dick head to get the job and show that you are the right fit with your artificial choice of corporate jargon, and virtue signaling that you are a suitable employee. Not to mention that the interviewer across the table also acts like a superior douchebag and dangles the job in front of you. It's a battle of harsh tones and mental manipulation. Mainstream advice is that interviewers are polite and professional, but it does not reflect my reality of job interviews. The majority of the job interviews, I have been in are unprofessional and have a bloodbath of words and jargon because the dickhead interviewer set the tone that way. Both man and woman. They talk like they are corporate drones.
Tumblr 607b7687701741b69620b3425ea404c5 f5ebf950 540

But how can you provide for yourself? Is the neetbuxx enough to feed you and house you?
Im broke but i refuse to be frugal.

limit me to my last £5 and i'll spend it on £3 sparkling water if i so please

I get about £400 disposable a month

Im broke but i refuse to be frugal.

limit me to my last £5 and i'll spend it on £3 sparkling water if i so please

I get about £400 disposable a month
mind answering my question?