Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else feel vast emptiness on the weekends?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I have no hobbies, I have no friends. It is a terrible feeling. There is no joy in my life. Try so hard to come up with something to do, somewhere to meet people. Can never come up with anything good.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
have u actually turned into a bot

Join Discord

it gives you the illusion that you have friends

i just play vidya and watch anime like every other day
it doesnt really bother me anymore that chad and stacy are out there partying and fucking

Join Discord

it gives you the illusion that you have friends
communicating on discord is atrocious. unless it's direct messages or small server you get ignored even there

communicating on discord is atrocious. unless it's direct messages or small server you get ignored even there

implying a man of such big status as you would get ignored on discord

in the verge of failing college, btw

Life is like walking through a barren desert

life is like walking trhough a multiplayer map alone

To me it just feels so weird how fast my weekends go by throughout the day. On Sat/Sun I'm asleep all day so I quickly move onto Monday without even feeling like I had a break or any kind of "rest" between work days

Then on the weekends before bed they just feel like they go on forever because I am just in bed trying to sleep and the nights feel unending. No close family. No friends. No gf. Nobody to talk to. No connections. Just me and my phone. Browsing this site or similar sites. The loneliness feels infinite and I can't seem to escape it no matter what. Then before I know it I'm waking up on Monday morning and have to go to work.

Cycle repeats itself. A year goes by. Two. Three. A decade and I'm still a loser.
Nobody cares.

I work on weekends, got 0 time for anything.

Not really, as a wagecel I like having time for myself. And weekends are short enough that I don't get bored.

life is like walking trhough a multiplayer map alone

not just on the weekends its every day for me