Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel uncomfortable swearing and hearing adults swear IRL?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
I dunno just feels weird when people freely use words you would get told off for using when you were a kid.

It's hypocrisy on their part. You see this in the workplace too, any swear word is frowned upon, yet they swear up a storm outside the office. The corporate workplace is so phoney.

Bad words for me but not for thee. Such greed.

Depends which field of work you are in

It's hypocrisy on their part. You see this in the workplace too, any swear word is frowned upon, yet they swear up a storm outside the office. The corporate workplace is so phoney.
You wouldnt walk around naked at work but youll do it at home. Obviously youll act different in the workplace since you are representing your company

You wouldnt walk around naked at work but youll do it at home. Obviously youll act different in the workplace since you are representing your company
I can understand being professional. But they take it too far by making every single interaction phoney and deceptive.

Yes, one of the many traumas I incurred from my parents.

I can understand being professional. But they take it too far by making every single interaction phoney and deceptive.

We live in a society

I remember being beaten with a broom as a kid for saying “what the heck” lol

Maybe a long time ago. I was cursing since 3rd grade. Construction guys curse all the time.

The opposite actually. It feels like something is out of place when other people aren‘t swearing.

i get so heckin mad when i hear those bad worderinos :soy:

Y-ya kno d-don’t s-say

sweayahz

Based Travis AVI.

I was never told off and I swear like a motherfucker