Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel stressed 24/7?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I think too much :feelsree:

after college and grad school it will get better

Can't remember the last time I had peaceful sleep tbh

What you said itslef is gigacopd
What you said is gigacoping bs. How tf is stress over after you finished your useless degrees? What about wageslaving then? Have you ever worked in your life?
Uni is nothing compared to rhe wageslaving work, having a fuckin boss around you or superiors that can fire your ass at any time if you dont bring the company enough enthusiam and success....Nothing is like the pressure you feel at work. School/Uni is just like kindergarden.

Last edited:
What you said is gigacoping bs. How tf is stress over after you finished your useless degrees? What about wageslaving then? Have you ever worked in your life?
Uni is nothing compared to rhe wageslaving work, having a fuckin boss around you or superiors that can fire your ass at any time if you dont bring the company enough enthusiam and success....Nothing is like the pressure you feel at work. School/Uni is just like kindergarden.
Have yoy entered uni before?

Get a blue collar job. People can fire a bitch ass pencil pushing office faggot at any time, but laborers? Fuck no, they need us :feelshaha:

Yeah, thinking about how miserable I truly am. Going over suicide plans and murders in my mind that I’ll never inact.

Yes because College and no friends. The only things that keep me warm is my rage against society and anxiety about the next Report or Exam being due.
:feelsstudy::feelsUnreal::giga:.

its called being high inhib boyo

Yes, making plans or thinking on what i can do to get rid of inceldom, every time