Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel shitty after exercise?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
People say that you feel good after exercise. All I feel fatigue.

Most overrated thing tbh.

Nah i feel great after exercise tbh

if a bit unbearably horny

No, because I've long passed the threshold of my body fatiguing over exercise. (Gorilla)

You feel fatigue because your body isn't used to the stress. Your muscles are all but atrophied so they ache when being challenged.

It's not overrated, you just have to pass that threshold like everyone else. Whether you're mentally and physically capable of doing so Is another story

No, because I've long passed the threshold of my body fatiguing over exercise. (Gorilla)

You feel fatigue because your body isn't used to the stress. Your muscles are all but atrophied so they ache when being challenged.

It's not overrated, you just have to pass that threshold like everyone else. Whether you're mentally and physically capable of doing so Is another story
Don't care about exercise or whatever it's thresholds are. I am not fat anyways. Regarding feeling good, I won't ever be happy. So what's the point.

Rope it is then, atleast for me.

Don't care about exercise or whatever it's thresholds are. I am not fat anyways. Regarding feeling good, I won't ever be happy. So what's the point.

Rope it is then, atleast for me.
I mean you clearly do care, because you were doing it before.

But it was too hard for you, so now you're back tracking and pretending not to care, all the while calling it overrated in order to seem indifferent.

In addition, not being overweight or fat isn't an excuse to not work out. Health is more than appearance on the outside of your body.

But hey, it's up to you. You won't ever be happy right? So what's the point?

I mean you clearly do care, because you were doing it before.

But it was too hard for you, so now you're back tracking and pretending not to care, all the while calling it overrated in order to seem indifferent.

In addition, not being overweight or fat isn't an excuse to not work out. Health is more than appearance on the outside of your body.

But hey, it's up to you. You won't ever be happy right? So what's the point?
I know right. But what do I know. I can always be a gorilla and sperg out on unsuspecting humans afterall who wonder out in the forest.

I know right. But what do I know. I can always be a gorilla and sperg out on unsuspecting humans afterall who wonder out in the forest.
Interesting.

Rather than retort my argument (that you know is correct) you've brought up something completely irrelevant and nonsensical to change the subject.

Humans are quite interesting creatures aren't they

i feel good after exercise but there are easier ways to feel good without all that effort.

Interesting.

Rather than retort my argument (that you know is correct) you've brought up something completely irrelevant and nonsensical to change the subject.

That they are. Completely irrelevant and nonsensical is exactly what defines me. Should put that on my CV.

Thanks for helping me out, fellow gorilla cel.

That they are. Completely irrelevant and nonsensical is exactly what defines me. Should put that on my CV.

Thanks for helping me out, fellow gorilla cel.
It was my pleasure.

People say that you feel good after exercise. All I feel fatigue.
the "feel good" part comes when you relax after exercising by taking a shower or sleeping.
@Diocel

the "feel good" part comes when you relax after exercising by taking a shower or sleeping.
@Diocel
Great. Just another thing wrong with my body. Guess no feeling good for me. What's left anyways. Either wageslaving for 40 yrs and then dying by a heart attack or roping as a neet.

i feel good since because of the adrenaline rush, feel tired and just want to chill
Great what else makes you feel good?

no. i get a nice runner's high after exerting myself to the point of exhaustion. it takes a few minutes to kick in after the panting ends.
Good for you. What else makes you high?

Sorry OP but I actually feel great after I exercise

I typically feel good after exercise unless I felt like shit before I started.

Interesting.

weed, wine, edging, poker... even very spicy foods induce a high. can't overdo any of them though (including exercise).
Great. Guess I am the only here who will die a long painful death living in poverty.

I always feel shitty, but after exercise the sweating makes my skin itch.

I enjoy exercising. I enjoy the pain, struggle and soreness because it makes me feel like I achieved something

I enjoy exercising. I enjoy the pain, struggle and soreness because it makes me feel like I achieved something
Anything else who want to brag about? Your CA exam scores? That you aced in the first attempt. Or is it the super model gf who likes to suck you every night.

Anything else who want to brag about? Your CA exam scores? That you aced in the first attempt. Or is it the super model gf who likes to suck you every night.
I would but you’d end up roping from the lifemog

I feel like shit too

A little tired or sore sometimes but I usually don't feel any different

I don't exercise, it won't do anything to help me.

I would but you’d end up roping from the lifemog
Nah I am too coward to do that kind of thing. Would have done that a long time ago. Wouldn't need your input.

But please elab on your lifemogs. I'd like to know.

Norhing new chad bragging on lower beings.
@Liszt what are your lifemogs? Please do tell. I am waiting to hear.
@Liszt are you still busy typing your lifemogs? Your CV must be 10 pages with all those achievements.

I wonder how you balance your time being on this forum and the other half achieving your laurels. Truly a genius in my opinion.

Last edited:
Nah I am too coward to do that kind of thing. Would have done that a long time ago. Wouldn't need your input.

But please elab on your lifemogs. I'd like to know.

Norhing new chad bragging on lower beings.
@Liszt what are your lifemogs? Please do tell. I am waiting to hear.
@Liszt are you still busy typing your lifemogs? Your CV must be 10 pages with all those achievements.

I wonder how you balance your time being on this forum and the other half achieving your laurels. Truly a genius in my opinion.
Too long to list in a post tbh

Yeah I get major headaches after going to the gym and instead of feeling "pumped" my muscles feel deflated and weak. Idk what it is, unlike what the monkey said i still had this even after a year of going there. Maybe I just overdo it there because when I'm at home working out I don't have these problems.

I’ll let you cope in peace bhai
Oh please. I don't deserve your mercy, afterall I am subhuman compared to you. Please do enlighten us on your lifemogs. I may end up roping.

Oh please. I don't deserve your mercy, afterall I am subhuman compared to you. Please do enlighten us on your lifemogs. I may end up roping.
Maybe later my gf is begging me for sex

Maybe later my gf is begging me for sex
That's it? I was expecting more from people of your caliber. Don't be shy, be open about your lifemogs.
I guess @Liszt is too busy having sex with his gf. Atleast I'll get to live in peace till he drops his lifemogs on me. Tbh, i am trembling in fear just thinking about it.

Last edited: