Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel like this about women?

BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It seems as if, especially on my college campus, most women are so incredibly dense; they have little to no substance or depth to them. It's like they all have this herd mentality that restricts them from having any originality. Superficiality, hedonism and ignorance are the three things that come to mind when I think of the embodiment of women. They're all shades of gray, I swear—only pursuing after wordly desires rather than anything truly meaningful. [/font][/font][/size]

Almost everyone feels that way about women. But no one is allowed to say it.

Luckily for them, most college courses relies on memorization.

Yeah man, women are dense and stay dense. They are catered and pampered to, full of emotion like my sister and mother.

Women are very current and in the now and don't like taking real social risks they don't pick hobbies that they can't either bang Chads directly or run into Chads doing it.

coldmachinery said:
Women are very current and in the now and don't like taking real social risks they don't pick hobbies that they can't either bang Chads directly or run into Chads doing it.

Absolutely my friend, everything thing is a trend, 'tis there is a begin and an end.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Luckily for them, most college courses relies on memorization.

Yeah, the education sector these days requires being a mindless drone who memorizes and parrots what teachers want you to parrot. And women are very good at being mindless drones who just memorize and parrot without ever developing a critical, contrarian thought. No wonder they shine in the modern education sector that's like a factory with rainbow-colored suicide nets.

Red Shambhala said:
Yeah, the education sector these days requires being a mindless drone who memorizes and parrots what teachers want you to parrot. And women are very good at being mindless drones who just memorize and parrot without ever developing a critical, contrarian thought. No wonder they shine in the modern education sector that's like a factory with rainbow-colored suicide nets.

It's ok man. What's ubiquitous is worthless. And so their knowledge and skills are worthless. It's amazing to me how many women with shit skills are able to hold some of these jobs. It really is going to come to an end when AI gets better.

People keep saying men are going to be the ones losing jobs but it's not true at all. Men are important because they have actual muscle and endurance, something that our robots can't do effectively. Or they have an obscure skillset which makes it uneconomical for AI to be programmed for.