Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel like they are low iq?

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
One of my fears is getting a low score from an iq test.

This probably should have been in the lounge (see? Another proof of my low iq)

no i am an autist

we usually get high iqs

i am always thinking

in many situation for the incel, it is high IQ or death

No, I am just not attractive

Just try it, I highly doubt it's below 100

No, though I cannot drive and have processing speed impairments from ASD, and a brain lesion...

Observe:

A growing body of evidence demonstrates that persons with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) have difficulties or declines in performing everyday tasks such as handling finances, driving, and other instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) (1–4). While it has been established in cognitively normal older adults that speed in processing visual stimuli is key for the timely and successful performance of these activities (5–7), the link between cognitive processing speed and IADL function has been examined less extensively in persons on the continuum of MCI due to Alzheimer’s disease (AD) (8,9), in whom episodic memory is generally the hallmark deficit (10). In particular, the relationship of processing speed to everyday abilities in MCI and very mild dementia has not been examined while accounting for potential contributions of genetic and neuroimaging biomarkers that represent risk for AD and vascular cognitive impairment. We can gain additional insight by including the vantage points offered by this broader perspective.

Sensorimotor gating is the process by which one filters out relevant from irrelevant information, a process that is deficient in multiple neuropsychiatric disorders including TS (Castellanos et al., 1996). Prepulse inhibition (PPI) is a measure of sensorimotor gating, in which response, or startle, to a stimulus (pulse) is diminished when the stimulus is preceded by a smaller stimulus (prepulse) (Swerdlow, 2013; Swerdlow and Sutherland, 2005). Disruption of this normal inhibition of startle is consistent with deficient sensorimotor gating. Structures relevant to PPI include the frontal dopaminergic pathways and striatum (Swerdlow et al., 2001). Pharmacological interventions that restore normal PPI typically have good predictive validity for efficacy in multiple neuropsychiatric disorders including TS

Results: Tcf4 transgenic mice display profound deficits in contextual and cued fear conditioning and sensorimotor gating. Furthermore, we show that TCF4 interacts with the neurogenic bHLH factors NEUROD and NDRF in vivo. Molecular analyses revealed the dynamic circadian deregulation of neuronal bHLH factors in the adult hippocampus.

Conclusions: We conclude that TCF4 likely acts in concert with other neuronal bHLH transcription factors contributing to higher-order cognitive processing. Moderate transcriptional deregulation of Tcf4 in the brain interferes with cognitive functions and might alter circadian processes in mice. These observations provide insight for the first time into the physiological function of TCF4 in the adult brain and its possible contributions to neuropsychiatric disease conditions.

we usually get high iqs

i am always thinking

Indeed. Or, this was true before...

Average iq autist. All I ever wanted was to be brainy most of all, but I'm not.:panties:

I have vertified very low IQ

don't know if im low IQ, don't really care either, im unattractive as fuck though and have mental issues from being treated like shit my whole life, fuck it all

yeah even though i'm probably not