Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else feel like they are inherently unlikable ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I feel and more or less accepted that i am by nature an unlikable person. Not only am i short and have an insufferable voice, but i also have ADD and Aspergers. Im unable to relate to normies because i never like the stuff they like, i sound like a retard when i say anything because of my voice and i have nothing to offer. 99% of people i met in my life didnt like or at the very least didnt care about me, i get excluded and ignored in conversations and most friendships i had were extremely one sided and the ones that werent eventually crumbled. I feel like people hate me the second i open my mouth and do their best to barely tolerate me. Even among other losers i was a social outcast. I was afraid of losing people, but literally nobody is afraid of losing me.

same bro. Very early I realised that I just have the aura of loser

I was made to be unlikeable through ostracization and negative socialization from peers and family, that too is part of genetic determinism, you aren't unlikeable because some unquantifiable force is stronger in you than it is in others but because they made you that way.

yes. i think its because of my ugly face
It cant be my face or height alone because even in online communities i was always low status and no one gave a shit about me

I was made to be unlikeable through ostracization and negative socialization from peers and family, that too is part of genetic determinism, you aren't unlikeable because some unquantifiable force is stronger in you than it is in others but because they made you that way.
True. If we got proper socialization we would not be so unlikable and bitter. Unfortunately for various reasons we missed out on this, and the effects are obvious

I feel and more or less accepted that i am by nature an unlikable person. Not only am i short and have an insufferable voice, but i also have ADD and Aspergers. Im unable to relate to normies because i never like the stuff they like, i sound like a retard when i say anything because of my voice and i have nothing to offer. 99% of people i met in my life didnt like or at the very least didnt care about me, i get excluded and ignored in conversations and most friendships i had were extremely one sided and the ones that werent eventually crumbled. I feel like people hate me the second i open my mouth and do their best to barely tolerate me. Even among other losers i was a social outcast. I was afraid of losing people, but literally nobody is afraid of losing me.
I'm afraid I'll seem unpleasant if I don't speak, because a lot of people look at me strangely. But I can't help it, I'm naturally silent, and in the vast majority of situations I don't know what to say, because I have nothing to argue with.

True. If we got proper socialization we would not be so unlikable and bitter. Unfortunately for various reasons we missed out on this, and the effects are obvious
No socilization for my autism

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'll seem unpleasant if I don't speak, because a lot of people look at me strangely. But I can't help it, I'm naturally silent, and in the vast majority of situations I don't know what to say, because I have nothing to argue with.
I try to not speak unless spoken to

Yeah, I'm definitely unlikable. I'm subhuman, a manlet, and also a shitskin; 'it never even began' for me living amongst, with these fucking! normie-scum.:bluepill:

I try to not speak unless spoken to
Not necessarily me. I speak when I feel like it or when I think of saying something that could have a positive impact on the conversation, but generally I don't have anything to discuss, since I have different interests than my peers. For example, I don't like talking about motorcycles, cars, and sports.

I don’t think people find me unlikable but I do feel like their frustration with me not being as social as they are, may as well be dislike

Yes, the fact that everyone hates me because I'm non-NT is the reason I want to leave the soyciety for good. I don't think anyone who isn't family has ever tried to reach out to me or consider me in any way.

I get you, brocel.

Wanna know why we are unlikable and can't relate to normies? Because we never had the key formative and development experiences, all normies of our ages have.

It's impossible to relate towards a completely alien demographic

Yeah I do. I’m naturally a boring and silent person, so that makes me unlikable. I’ve been depressed and isolated so long that I’m not interested in anything anymore besides my copes.

I'm quiet, boring and feel numb with no energy, nobody likes me and they never have because I've never been able to hold a long term friendship.

yes because of sub 8 theory
My father gets treated better at family reunions and by other people in general, even though he is shorter and uglier than me. You know why ? Because he is NT and i am a Sperg

My father gets treated better at family reunions and by other people in general, even though he is shorter and uglier than me. You know why ? Because he is NT and i am a Sperg
maybe it's an age thing

I’m very autistic. I try to be funny but I’m completely tone deaf so it doesn’t work

maybe it's an age thing
Age has little to do with it. Being NT and social is super important. My uncle is 6"2ft, around the same age as my dad and yet he has no friends and no one talks to him because he is a failure, got divorceraped and failed to attract another toilet. My uncle is pretty much living the same lifestyle as me

Yes but I don't really give a shit anymore. I do not fit the world as an average Joe, so negative is all I can bring to every table and surprise surprise nobody likes a pessimistic realist.

If anything unlikeability is all we can contribute to a collapsing soyciety as inkies