Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else feel like the hoops we're expected to jump through in order to get a femorrhoid is fucking homo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
Close to every time an incel confronts a normie asking for advice on what he can do to get females to stop viewing him as genetic trash the response is always one of the following: brush your teeth, smile more in public and around women, get a haircut, hit the gym (even though most incels are physically limited and can't make gains to the point where any fertile age femoid would find our freakish physiques remotely attractive) expand your social circle (even though our lack of social circle is the result of us being ugly aspie rejects that no one wants to spend their time around), get a degree and a career (might as well buy a hooker at that point if your goal is to become a glorified wallet).

Obviously everyone here already knows that the reddit tier advices such as those listed above are bullshit distractions in an attempt to get men to misdiagnose the root problem of their celibacy which of course is female nature having been liberated, but even if these things worked why should we accept that irrelevant shit like our muscle mass, the whiteness of our teeth, the amount we smile or even something as arbitrary as our haircuts should matter? Wouldn't most reasonable adult people agree that professions like being an engineer, a policeman, a fire fighter, a teacher or whatever nonmeme profession have you that are vital for the maintenance of society are more important than the retarded attributes listed above that normgroids claim women value which have zero objective impact on society one way or the other? Why should a computer scientist be expected to remain celibate and die alone because he refuses to jump through faggot hoops when the task he deals with is much more important? Aren't normies in a way saying that female nature is retarded by saying they care about stupid shit like what I mentioned?

I agree. The hoops they expect us to go through are insane. I know of a few average looking guys who had to go through extreme hoops to ascend and they still have to go through extreme hoops just to hold onto their ugly GFs who treat them like shit. They're total doormats.

Yeah. I feel like I’d have to climb the highest mountain just to get a chance at even being acknowledged by women.

I get so doubtful about “self improvement” advice, mostly because I feel that the core of my personality is the antithesis of what most women would like, so I don’t have a lot of faith in reaching the “best version of myself”, because it’s probably still not good enough.

I really, REALLY want to be in a relationship. Life feels meaningless without one. But I think a man needs to have options available in order not to get burnt or put all his eggs in one basket. Sadly, in my case, that’ll probably never happen.

Men are not "beneath" women. This malevolent misandry will collapse society.

That's one of the reasons why you get a lot of men doing the bare minimum, putting in the least amount of effort they can to stay alive, because there is no real reward for doing more. Instead females only care about useless nonsense like you described.

Men are not "beneath" women. This malevolent misandry will collapse society.
yeah good point. Men are expected to come to women and play their stupid game because we've become more matriarchal, whereas in the past, that is to say when we had patriarchy to some extent, the opposite dynamics were present which of course was much more healthy and rational in all respects

That's life if you aren't chad.
But the really dismal aspect of this is that it is even expected for males to put in this amount of effort and jump through hoops just to entertain a woman that is fatter and uglier than other women but still has the same attitude and expectations as other women and passively accepts you at best.

Yeas i fucking hate it. Aren't we supposed to have gender equality? Yet us men need to put in so much effort, just to get acknowledged by women, who are probably even worse looking than us. Meanwhile all a 3/10 women has to do is exists. And yet she could easily get with a gymmaxxed 5/10 guy. It's so fucking over.
I get so doubtful about “self improvement” advice, mostly because I feel that the core of my personality is the antithesis of what most women would like, so I don’t have a lot of faith in reaching the “best version of myself”, because it’s probably still not good enough.
It's scary how much i can relate to this.

I am too ugly to get a job. I hate schools or generally being with other people of my age. So I can't study.

And when another country comes to invade, they expect us all to put on army suits and play protector.

In my opinion no man should be joining the army anymore. Let the women do it.

“Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.” – Elliot Rodger

Yeah dude, it's fucking gay in and of itself, but now we have a word for it: simping. So many, many dudes are simping hard for women, doing their utmost best to get some used up pussy. Just lol at these simping cucks. I will never do this shit myself. Better incel than cuck.

That's one of the reasons why you get a lot of men doing the bare minimum, putting in the least amount of effort they can to stay alive, because there is no real reward for doing more. Instead females only care about useless nonsense like you described.

It’s made worse by how shit women are by default. It feels like an urban legend this "fun woman". In the end the only women that are even tolerable to be around are only those simping for men with multiple points higher smv. I got a brother in a relationship like that. I don’t hate him for it, but it’s frustrating being aware of the blackpill and seeing this woman just constantly validating him for existing.

It certainly is.

I have heard femoids say the phrase “make him work for it”, which is why they make normcucks jump through hoops. They’ve said this to each other in my presence; one of the few advantages of being ugly is that, since femoids don’t see you as a fuckable, dateable, human, they reveal their stupid dating games and rules in front of you. We may not get fucked but ironically we’re more familiar with female nature than betas and even, dare I say, Chads

“Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.” – Elliot Rodger

ER could have been the great philosopher of our time and been the second coming of Arthur Schopenhauer.

Since these women want equality then it should be just as easy for a man to get a woman as a women to get a man.

Part of the reason more and more smart non-Chads are dropping out of society or doing the strict minimum for themselves after realizing it's not worth it anymore. When you give female mammals sexual freedom they create harems with a restricted number of male specimens: those with the best looks and status or financial conditions in the case of humans. Society will collapse if things stay this way for too long.

Last edited:
the worst part is being forced to pay the taxes that keep those women free to be degenerates.
While we ourselves get nothing in return.
Part of the reason more and more smart non-Chads are dropping out of society or doing the strict minimum for themselves after realizing it's not worth it anymore. When you give female mammals sexual freedom they create harems with a restricted number of male specimens: those with the best looks and status or financial conditions in the case of humans. Society will collapse if things stay this way for too long.

Last edited:
Part of why MGTOW, although cope, is still an improvement on soyciety

yeah tbh - one of my old kv friends who I don’t associate with anymore is on his social media losing weight and dressing up all nice to fit in and gl guys and girls are hanging around him more and honestly he might ascend sooner or later off sheer social status (all his friends are white he is brown) but its all fake as shit - he’s basically like a pet to all these alphas he kicks it with and a gay best friend to all the girls. I would rather ldar than be that guy.

If you ever feel like you need to something more or extra to qualify, you've already been disqualified and just don't realize it yet.

yeah tbh - one of my old kv friends who I don’t associate with anymore is on his social media losing weight and dressing up all nice to fit in and gl guys and girls are hanging around him more and honestly he might ascend sooner or later off sheer social status (all his friends are white he is brown) but its all fake as shit - he’s basically like a pet to all these alphas he kicks it with and a gay best friend to all the girls. I would rather ldar than be that guy.

Brutal ethnicpill and tokenguypill.