Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel like life doesn't allow them to be happy?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Not just when it comes to relationships, but in pretty much every field.

Whenever I attempt to do anything REMOTELY positive, it always finds a way to blow up in my face. I go outside for the first time in months? I end up feeling nauseous out of nowhere and nearly throw up. I try to step out of my comfort zone and socialize with people? Everyone ignores me. I buy something nice? It breaks the same day. I think I'm finally getting somewhere in online dating? She ghosts me. I try to take up a hobby? I end up sucking at it. I think someone might see me as a friend? They stab me in the back. I try to live my life without seeing a young couple? I end up seeing one anyway. The list just keeps going on and on... It's like trying to climb out of a dark hole while there's a dude at the top kicking you back in, at this point I outright expect failure and disappointment because that's pretty much what my entire life consists of.

Seriously, it's like the universe deliberately fucks with me every chance it gets.

Are we long lost brothers? Dude, every thread you make I can relate to them as if I've gone through the same experiences, thoughts, and feelings.

Are we long lost brothers? Dude, every thread you make I can relate to them as if I've gone through the same experiences, thoughts, and feelings.
I wouldn't be surprised man, lol.
That's what I love about this board the most, being able to relate to others and knowing that I'm not the only one struggling.

I wouldn't be surprised man, lol.
That's what I love about this board the most, being able to relate to others and knowing that I'm not the only one struggling.

This forum and folks like you keep me alive, tbh. We're suffering, but we're not entirely alone.

I have always felt like happiness is inside a 5 meter thick german ww2 bunker. And since my teenage years i hit it with my fists in the hope of getting it. But it just cracks tiny parts away and it still remains solid as fuck. Year after year i get weaker and weaker and don't care to do anything anymore.

Yeah, nothing goes right, as if your entire existence was cursed to begin with and anything that you try to improve, doesn't work for some cosmic reason. Like our lives are predestined and you can only stray so much from your destiny, and if you do, you get put back into your place. There is no escape.

And then you see your peers living their lives, and you just wanna slash your throat open, but even the knife is dull or somebody finds you and you end up a vegetable.

Like what kind of garbage existence is that.

Last edited:
I can relate to this. Even non romantic goals I always find im inadequate.

Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I'm in hell. It's very rare that anything works out in my favor

I have always felt like this, Im 100% cursed

The life of an incel is not worth living