Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel like incels.co is exhausted?

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
Nothing new anymore, same things over and over. Everyone has been dogpilled and blackpilled to hell and back. What more is there? Honestly?

tbh i feel same way about life...

Nothing new anymore, same things over and over. Everyone has been dogpilled and blackpilled to hell and back. What more is there? Honestly?
You're expecting too much from a community of sad lonely virgins. It's not a mental state that's conducive to creativity. We rot and we hate and that's about it.

tbh i feel same way about life...

This site will be completely dead by October. By August all the well-known users will be gone.

This is how it goes with any community based on one thing.

This site will be completely dead by October. By August all the well-known users will be gone.
90% of all the well known users already left

If we're lucky we would last a couple more years. The media will be targeting us and all it takes is one more person doing another mass shooting and all they have to do is mention this site as a reason and incels.co disappears forever.

It looks like the incel movement as a whole faded a bit. I feel disappointed tbh, but I don't think it's the end.

The end of an era. Pass the mantle boyos.

its boring tbh. once one has been exposed to all of the blackpill there's nothing less. roasties will still roast, cucks will still be cucks, and the jew will still run their niggerish, jewry game. i having been posting less ans less tbh and probably will stop entirely soon. this place lost its "it" factor months ago.

All the good posters are gone , this site has nothing new from the last month.

thats because mods banned all the good posters

This is where you go to rot. There is no self-improvement or progress. Rotting is a very boring process.

That's just life. Everything gets like that.

A lot of users dissapear after a while.This makes me think a lot of people here are just fakecel larpers,and maybe I'm the only true incel rotter.Makes me feel depressed:feelsrope:

How long have message boards been around at this point?

20 years?

Can’t expect excitement.

It reminds me of the recovery community, Alcoholics Anonymous etc. People act like it’s such a magical thing. It’s nothing special.

Maybe it was at some point, not anymore.

It looks like the incel movement as a whole faded a bit. I feel disappointed tbh, but I don't think it's the end.
This tbh, nothing lasts forever

thanks for the 2198374182736781263124123127856238573205842384th daily thread about this!!!

That’s what happens when you ban nearly every prominent member tbh.
thanks for the 2198374182736781263124123127856238573205842384th daily thread about this!!!
> /s

It is just a closed club for few people ( + canadians)

Because of these reasons:
  1. Incels just kill themselves
  2. Volcels looksmax and max out to lose incel status and go on with their lives
  3. They migrate to other more coping manosphere groups
  4. They visit therapists and stop visiting forums as part of treatment

Incel cannot last too long black pilled, he either ascends or dies off.

Just hate femoids and overprotective daddies of teen daughters

One day we go to incels.co and see this

seized-by-the-fbi.png

It happens because people are afraid of those guys who are monitoring us. They just left the website for safe ones.

yeah this is why i dont come here that often these days. this site barely progresses. same shit day to day

Yeah TBH, I don't have as much incentive to post. This forum is becoming a ghost town, with some many members, killing themselves, leaving, being banned/requesting bans etc. Sure new members will come, but I'm not sure which new members will be able to spice this forum up, furthermore even if all of the above didn't happen I.E. members leaving,roping,being banned etc. I fear this site might get shut down by the feds thanks to the mainstream media smearing us in the worst possible ways imaginable.

So I don't know what to tell you. I wished the banned members would behave and I wish the MS Media would leave us the fuck alone. But sadly neither will happen.

A lot of users dissapear after a while.This makes me think a lot of people here are just fakecel larpers,and maybe I'm the only true incel rotter.Makes me feel depressed:feelsrope:

Or because they roped.

A lot of old posters were probably underage and had to go to school/work instead of postmaxxing.

If we're lucky we would last a couple more years. The media will be targeting us and all it takes is one more person doing another mass shooting and all they have to do is mention this site as a reason and incels.co disappears forever.
i hope they will bomb my location with a drone strike

People quickly come and go on this site, either they get banned or they just disappear. Because of that I hardly recognize any poster and I feel like everyone is a stranger, it wasn’t always like that. If we had a more closely knit community of committed and long-time posters I don’t think I would be so bored of this site. This place use to feel like home but not anymore.

Constantly crying about women is kinda gay and I just realized that.
I think many people, myself included, are just here to feel a sense of community because of no friend irl, not because of virginity only.

Post oregano content