Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel like foids constantly laugh at them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was walking past a group of foids and as I walked past them, they started laughing. Idk if i'm being paranoid and they were laughing at something they said to themselves or if they were making fun of me. This isn't the first time it happened either.

Yes but idgaf. I’ve fucked gigastacys hotter than all the foids I see irl so their opinion means nothing to me. I am the superior being and have transcended beyond their mediocre normalfilfth

Foids have much better sources of entertainment than laughing at losers. Most likely they're attracted to you and are giggling and showing off their teeth and tongues and lung capacity.

Foids have much better sources of entertainment than laughing at losers. Most likely they're attracted to you and are giggling and showing off their teeth and tongues and lung capacity.
I wish that was the case. I'm constantly tormented by normies and occasionally foids too. There's something about me that causes me to get unwanted attention.

I wish that was the case. I'm constantly tormented by normies and occasionally foids too. There's something about me that causes me to get unwanted attention.
Yes yes, unwanted attention of foids wanting to suck your dick. My heart bleeds for you.

Yes yes, unwanted attention of foids wanting to suck your dick. My heart bleeds for you.
Not at all. More than a few foids want me dead because i'm an autist. It's not the kind of attention you want.

Of course women laugh at losers. That's a trait which mostly effects tall ugly Incel's since they stick out of any crowd.

Happens to me as well. They laugh at me, they purposefully make disgusted looks or switch the side of the street. I can't imagine how damn repulsive I have to be to them, in order for them to behave like that.:cryfeels:

How tall are you ?

Not constantly, but sometimes. Most women avoid eye contact when they see me or they give me this angry - Don’t even dream of talking to me - facial expression

Yes but idgaf. I’ve fucked gigastacys hotter than all the foids I see irl so their opinion means nothing to me. I am the superior being and have transcended beyond their mediocre normalfilfth
:feelstastyman:

I’ve fucked gigastacys

Very nice...you remind me of the Black males in Cuckold videos who passionately kiss the bodies of Pean holes as their husbands snicker and grin out of pity.