Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone else feel hated and unwanted by everyone?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★★
Even if you don't yell, annoy, insult, be a bastard, an asshole... you're just trying to be polite and kind, and they despise/ignore/get angry.

hated and rejected by entire world

Yes. I am ugly. Thats it.

Yes,everbody always hated me

you feel hated because you are. normies see you as a low value male. an incel. you are worthless to them. interacting with you makes them uncomfortable and even angry. try to find comfort in this. find comfort in knowing that, as long as you are in their presence, you make their life a little bit worse just by existing.

it doesn't happen to me very often, i have male respect because i'm not spineless.

Hated, no. Unwanted, yes.

most of the time, yea

Sometimes yes and its not a paranoid delusion either. It was indeed confirmed.

If you're an ugly outcast then its most certainly your fate to be hated.

most of the fakecels on this forum can't relate but I can brocel

ThERe is only one solution...

isn’t that why we’re all here?

Normies just use people, if they can't get anything from you, they will put you down so they can feel better about themselves.

Universally hated and unwanted IRL and to my many enemies IRL the feeling is mutal 100 x

you feel hated because you are. normies see you as a low value male. an incel. you are worthless to them. interacting with you makes them uncomfortable and even angry. try to find comfort in this. find comfort in knowing that, as long as you are in their presence, you make their life a little bit worse just by existing.
:feelsEhh:

Normies just use people, if they can't get anything from you, they will put you down so they can feel better about themselves.
Indeed, punching down to elevate themselves.

Last edited: