Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel bad for guys who marry?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
All the time now I see guys in theri 30s marrying, pictures on social media etc. The girl is usually a former slut, post prime, and they look "soo happy together!".

Thing is, these guys dont know what is coming, these women are former whores and going by statistics, the probabilities of the relationship lasting more than like 5 years are very very small.

Ofcourse, these cucks think they have hit the jackpot, "yeah told ya, finally got my Becky!!", they just have no fucking clue that these women fantasize about the Chad cock when fucking their cucks in the missionary position.

Within 2 years, the sex will die completely.

Marriage today is such a god damn fucking scam.

no, some people will just have to learn the hard way

Not really, when it's the same guys who laugh at us for not settling for a Becky

Cucks reap what they sow

Some people will get cucked and get married again

Marriage means nothing in the modern era, why cucks still marry is beyond my understanding.

Incels have no right to ridicule married normies because we don't even have the option to marry.

Until you can choose to get married, it's just sour grapes and coping.

No, it's their faulr for being low IQ. If anything I hate guys that get married because they are the biggest simps. There's just no excuse for getting on your knees for a foid.

jfl when marriage rate will be 25% in our lifetime

kind of do,yeah

If they truly don't know any better, than yes. But if they've been warned, or they marry despite knowing the risks, then I feel no sympathy whatsoever.

No because they will think their superior to incels because they get "laid"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back