Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel bad for BrazilianSigma?

Random thought I had.

He's literally here every waking moment contributing nothing to any discussion, just serving as a disrupter. Sound familiar? I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

I sincerely doubt any real incel would spend that much time here posting thousands after thousands of posts that could have been written by a bot. No, he's probably just an IT infiltrator disguising his lurking with incessant spam. I mean what incel would rather spend every waking minute tagging every single post rather than coping by doing anything else or actually talking with other incels.

Seriously, this is IT behaviour, not that of an incel. If you think BrazilianSigma is bad, we've got someone worse among us.

so weird seeing b02cel in motion

No. Two years ago he complained on Reddit how he is 30 and cannot get gf and now he trashes the same incels with thousands of posts per day.

Last edited:
Nope.
No. Two years ago he complained on Reddit how he is 30 and cannot get gf and now he trashes the same incels with thousands of posts per day.
Lol if true.

Random thought I had.

He's literally here every waking moment contributing nothing to any discussion, just serving as a disrupter. Sound familiar? I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person.

I sincerely doubt any real incel would spend that much time here posting thousands after thousands of posts that could have been written by a bot. No, he's probably just an IT infiltrator disguising his lurking with incessant spam. I mean what incel would rather spend every waking minute tagging every single post rather than coping by doing anything else or actually talking with other incels.

Seriously, this is IT behaviour, not that of an incel. If you think BrazilianSigma is bad, we've got someone worse among us.

Are you talking about yourself?

Don't feel sorry for him for one second.

But he is suffering.

Don't feel sorry for him at all. He rather pathetically live in delusions than accept reality.

He does it because he doesn't want to be seen as an incel

If he confess I'll forgive him for his sins.But now he is 32 year old virgin neet who is doing nothing but deluding himself.We need to bully him to self harm