Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else fantasize about suicide

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
It’s literally all I think about. From the moment I open my eyes in the morning to the moment I shut them at night. In many different ways I fantasize about suicide, in excruciating detail as well, as long as it somewhat resembles a painless death. It’s a soothing thought, it puts me at ease. Imagining the sound of the gunshot is the best part, I enjoy it in the same way a basketball player enjoys the sound of the swish of a net. To think oblivion is as close as a gunshot away comforts me, even though I’ll never have the courage to actually fucking do it.

I've started to think about it(Don't think I'd ever off myself though)

Fuck I feel so miserable right now :feelsbadman:

Christ be with you brother, I REBUKE THE EVIL SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Why not do it then? Honest question

Christ be with you brother, I REBUKE THE EVIL SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Amen.

IMG 6232

All the time.

Every day. And it's scary and miserable.

yes. i can’t see myself living up to 2030

I was letting my autistic friend play with my unloaded pellet gun didn't think nothing of it lol, anyways i was busy playing a game on my computer while he snuck up behind me and put the barrel right up to my ear and shot, (this thing is really fucking loud when it fires blanks) my first reaction was to yell at him, but for some reason i calmed down quickly and felt oddly satisfied.

fucking good thing it wasn't loaded i don't think dying from a pellet to the head would be a very good way to go :feelsmega:

Last edited:
It's so fucking tragic that our dumbass survival instinct keeps us tethered to suffering, i'm certain one day i'm going to get over it and just end this miserable existence. I honestly think my mother is the only reason i stay in this world, once she dies then i'll kill myself shortly after.

I fantasize about being killed by my gf(goddess-friend) as a punishment. But i don't really want it to happen. Its impossible though.

I used to fantasize about suicide but now I've accepted that I probably wont ever be able to do it. If I lived in a country with lenient gun laws on the other hand...