Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone else extreme poor

slumcel209

slumcel209

Self-banned
-
being ugly, short and weird isnt enough.. im really poor and living in a slum, cant get a job because ugly/low iq/non nt, also things are really fucked up in my country, people are humiliated to get 150$ at best.. my parents just didnt kick me out because i got studybuxx and pay some bills but the money is really low and i cant save up for anything
i dont know what to do and the future is cruel since my country is collapsing..

Yes, I've expressed the futility and raw hatred for this -- being both incel AND BROKE. Not merely just ugly BUT HAVING NOTHING.

I've also tried many things to earn money, but it's so tough out there in today's oversaturated shitland of consoomer-idiots. I've thought of starting another forum like this, but I'd have to lose a bit of money investing there, that of which I feel I'd never even get back to break even.

Those are technical issues with technical solutions.
Formulate the most viable plan you can come up with, break it into steps and then execute.

probably no solution.. i live in a third world country
I grew up during a civil war and hyperinflation so I can sympathize.
Troubles will pass eventually and opportunities will present themselves, you just need to be ready for them.
Try becoming competent at something marketable. Whatever you do, don't just sit on your ass and mope.

Austin Powers Love GIF
GIF by TikTok

Yes, but my needs are few so I'm ok

Because of autism I have no work and never had any kind of job.