Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else excited for El Camino?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Probably going to be the highlight of my year ngl

No, i hate those types of movies. Actually i hate all movies

no idea what you're talking about

I'm doing sober October so last weekends Joker and tomorrows Jesse/Mike BB sequel movie have made my dull weekends better

i didnt watch that show

the only series i like was breaking bad , even watched it 2 times ( skipped the skylar parts and boring family shit ) .
Im really excited man , when does it drop?
The one thing that was annoying about breaking bad was how stretched out it was , they could have packed everything into one season tbh .

No. Breaking Bad was OK but nothing more than that. All those cult series - from GoT to Breaking Bad - are overrated. But I guess normies have to convince themselves that they are the greatest thing ever because that's the only exciting thing they have in their lives. Most normies aren't normal, after all. They have their podcasts, their capeshit, their vidya games, and their Netflix series. That's it.

Yes. Breaking Bad is probably one of my most favorite series.

The movie = hopefully lifefuel :feelsahh:

the only series i like was breaking bad , even watched it 2 times ( skipped the skylar parts and boring family shit ) .
Im really excited man , when does it drop?
The one thing that was annoying about breaking bad was how stretched out it was , they could have packed everything into one season tbh .

It'll be out tomorrow on Jewflix.

Not really as Pinkman was reduced to a whiney moral fag bitch by the end of the series.

Whereas in the beginning he was a pretty cool guy.

Not saying the Breaking Bad narrative of his character was any way "wrong" or "bad" (heh) though as it made sense from a storytelling point of view for his character to go this way but yeah I think with him left an emotional trainwreck it doesn't really make for as an exciting of a movie.

It'd be better if Walter White was somehow still alive or there had been traces shown at the end of the series that Pinkman could turn into a badass like Walter White somehow eventually once he got his shit together again.

Now I'm not sure how they are going to salvage this story situation and make a good movie though yeah I suppose they could do what I said in my last line here and have Pinkman show he's recovered from all or most of his trauma in the beginning of the film and now "wants to get whats his" or "what he deserves" or "feels he deserves" etc meaning use his knowledge having worked with Walter White and become a meth kingpin all by himself this time though yeah that doesn't really fit Breaking Bad's ending either as it seemed from Pinkman's dream sequences he wanted to completely turn his life around and be a non criminal moving forward.

Though hey maybe they'll take it in that direction and have him work with the cops or something to take down more people like Walter?, etc, etc.

I mean I hope its good and all but I don't have a lot of faith that it will be unless they really wow us with some kind of totally unexpected and compelling new story for Pinkman's character thats believable and somehow badass and exciting.

No. Breaking Bad was OK but nothing more than that. All those cult series - from GoT to Breaking Bad - are overrated. But I guess normies have to convince themselves that they are the greatest thing ever because that's the only exciting thing they have in their lives. Most normies aren't normal, after all. They have their podcasts, their capeshit, their vidya games, and their Netflix series. That's it.

I thought Breaking Bad was great. Never got into Game of Thrones.

I prefer Seis Manos

i dont watch new movies, just old ones, max 2005.

It won't be good. Don't get your hopes up.

It was not what i was expecting tbh .
Tied up some loose ends but wasnt groundbreaking .
I honestly think its a set up for a new season of Breaking bad , seems like it to me .

I certainly am. I always wondered about Jessie's fate after he escaped.

I will watch it later :feelsahh: