Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone else excited for Animal Crossing on the Switch?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★

Look at this shit, it looks so relaxing. Its kinda gay but i love Animal Crossing games, they are good cope for an incel. Just play a few minutes every morning before uni and before bed, it makes me happy.
I wish there was a way to silence these roasties, I just want to relax and watch the gameplay with the sound of the game while laying in my bed.

I want thetr to be a real life version of this

I played the 3DS version, but I never really "got it" so I didn't make much progress. I'll probably give this one a chance too because I really want to like this game.

Would there be girls
Yes, this one would be my girlfriend
Marina animal crossing new leaf 37938348 375 520

No I dont like Animal Crossing tbh

I don’t have switch so no. But it looks interesting.

Animal Crossing games are fucking boring

it looks alright but i would never pay 60 dollars for a game lulz

Snoyboys on suicide watch :feelskek:. The soystation 4 can't compete with this, no other game like AC

I used to play it all the time. Got fucking reprimanded by that mole all the time though because I was low iq and forgot to save.

whatever makes you cope bro, i like Link's Awakening if you play nintendo switch

listen to this while postmaxing

the og animal crossing was my favorite cope for a few months

Animal Crossing is suifuel for me TBH. The peaceful carefree life, with great friends and a nice woman is something I've always wanted, and can never obtain, and Animal Crossing just reminds me of what I'll never have. :cryfeels: It's also why I stopped playing Persona games and why I'm picky as fuck when it comes to anime. Sigh.

Pretty [Soy] tbh

Little Witch Nobeta is the only game I'm looking forward in console or PC. JFL at current gaming state.

Yes, i'm excited for AC on switch tbh