Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else even tried their "luck" with 1/10 - 2/10 girls and still had no chance?

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
In my bluepilled days (when I was still thinking a girl can ever like me when I look like this JFL) my standarts were never high and I tried my luck with those girls(girls you would rate 1-2 out of 10),yet as you can see me LDARing here they never gave me any chance jfl.

Yeah. Even landwhales reject me. :feelsbadman:

Were these landwhales or genetically ugly girls?
According to the Bell curve, at least the latter ones has to be so rare like 9's and 10's.
I was ever more attracted to looksmatch(+1/+2) than the flawless ones, but 1's and 2's I would have to search a while to even find such. Are you sure about your rating?

Were these landwhales or genetically ugly girls?
According to the Bell curve, at least the latter ones has to be so rare like 9's and 10's.
I was ever more attracted to looksmatch(+1/+2) than the flawless ones, but 1's and 2's I would have to search a while to even find such. Are you sure about your rating?
Its larp

I wish man,read what I wrote above please.You are probably underestimating my ugliness and desperation to feel loved since you haven't seen me.

I only approach 3-6 range. 0% success rate so far

Never tried that low tbh. Better to remain incel for me.

I will be intellectually honest and I don't know whether there is a ban-worthy confession but I would NOT date any women in existence just to have a girlfriend. Because of my life circumstances (birth defect / health problems), the sacrifice/compromise I would have to give to enter a relationship would probably be in no particular order.

(i) 1/10 to 2/10 in HB 10/10 attractiveness scale, I would not be sexually attracted to her at all (but that's not all that matters in a relationship, I would be willing to overlook her appearance. After all, she would be overlooking my appearance... which is asking a lot and I would unironically be grateful).

(ii) She would probably have a body count greater than 4 or 5 which would increase the probability of divorce over 50% and other compromising/relationship-endangering factors such as my average income (my salary was 55k/yr at my last job), she would be tempted to infidelity because of non-lust toward me, she would most likely have one of the many pathological and widespread mental illnesses of women that would be emotionally torturous for me (BPD or FULL-ON NPD, Anxiety & Depression, substance abuse disorder, etcetera), and she might bring emotional baggage + kids from a former marriage (or not even marriage, because 70% of American women have children out-of-wedlock). This is just the tip of the iceberg of issues outside of superficial outward, physical appearance.

(iii) After so much tormenting / needlessly cruel bullying and just being invisible to women at best and criminally repulsive to women at worse, I have so much hatred in my heart that even if Angelina Jolie or Cameron Diaz irrationally/inexplicable wanted to marry me, love me, have my kids, and so on... I don't know if I could stomach spending more than a couple women with losing control from bottled up, uncontrollable rage. It could work if domestic violence was on the table.