Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else enjoy simply just walking around their room and thinking/daydreaming?

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I do this all the time. I either think about back on things I've done or things that have happened to me, think about my beliefs or I daydream about what I wish my life was like. I don't know why I like to aimlessly wander about while I do this but it makes it far more engaging.

I do this all the time. I either think about back on things I've done or things that have happened to me, think about my beliefs or I daydream about what I wish my life was like. I don't know why I like to aimlessly wander about while I do this but it makes it far more engaging.
I like to just walk around the park or the street, put on headphones and listen to some historical documentaries or audiobooks on history in parallel.

Same I do it everyday

I sometimes do this without the walking around part

I like to just walk around the park or the street, put on headphones and listen to some historical documentaries or audiobooks on history in parallel.
That sounds comfy. I used to be very interested in history when I was younger but I haven't been as much recently

That sounds comfy. I used to be very interested in history when I was younger but I haven't been as much recently
I have never understood chemistry, physics, mathematics. But I adored history insanely, because knowing history you understand the world today and for every problem you face you find the answer in history.

Yes, I can relate a lot in this sense

I frequently pace around my room at times, thinking of the past, present & future: I also enter "dwams" & maladaptive daydream a lot, sometimes it's good & sometimes it's bad.

I always went into history when it was hard for me, I read about different countries, different wars, different historical figures, I always perceived history as some kind of work of fiction, only unlike fiction it was not written by someone, but was in reality.

Yes, this is one of my main copes actually JFL.

I have never understood chemistry, physics, mathematics. But I adored history insanely, because knowing history you understand the world today and for every problem you face you find the answer in history.
I always went into history when it was hard for me, I read about different countries, different wars, different historical figures, I always perceived history as some kind of work of fiction, only unlike fiction it was not written by someone, but was in reality.
I wanna get back into history. Could be a good cope.

Yes, I can relate a lot in this sense

I frequently pace around my room at times, thinking of the past, present & future: I also enter "dwams" & maladaptive daydream a lot, sometimes it's good & sometimes it's bad.
I constantly daydream. When I'm on any kind of transportation I just zone out and think. And it's the same for me with some of the stuff I daydream about being positive and some being negative

Happens a lot. I tend to disassociate in the middle of my study and think about weird stuffs before coming back to reality 10-15 minutes later.

I constantly daydream. When I'm on any kind of transportation I just zone out and think
I sometimes even sort of daydream when driving
. And it's the same for me with some of the stuff I daydream about being positive and some being negative
Some of it is a mix of stuff. For example, I sometimes think about re-living my teen years but in a good way, yet that is kind of a mix of both when you think about it.

I also drift away into "fantasy lands" sort of, since it feels as if I'm freeing myself from this bleak reality

I sometimes even sort of daydream when driving
I probably would if I actually knew how to drive.
Some of it is a mix of stuff. For example, I sometimes think about re-living my teen years but in a good way, yet that is kind of a mix of both when you think about it.

I also drift away into "fantasy lands" sort of, since it feels as if I'm freeing myself from this bleak reality
I sometimes daydream about going back to the start of my life but with things actually working out for me. It pains me that no matter what there's no going back. I have my own sort of fantasy lands as well. I often daydream about living in the middle of nowhere with a wife in some random cabin.

I do this most days. I end up walking about 15km every day doing this kek

This is the most I've done in a day and keep in mind this literally all from me pacing around talking to myself or daydreaming :feelskek:

I do this all the time while listening to music. It's a form of stimming tbh

I daydream to cope with stressing situations or before sleeping. For example when I am outside and feeling bad because I see people having fun, cute foids, I daydream to forget about what I am seeing in that moment.

DaydreamERcels unite!

I daydream to cope with stressing situations or before sleeping. For example when I am outside and feeling bad because I see people having fun, cute foids, I daydream to forget about what I am seeing in that moment.

DaydreamERcels unite!
Yeah that's why I like your new name more. It's one of my best copes