Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else dropped out of high school?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I'm so pathetic I couldn't even make it to college.

Every day I went, I felt like crying. There was a reminder of my unending loneliness wherever I looked. 
Looking back, that place scarred me for life. From all the girls treating me like subhuman garbage to all the couples holding hands in the hallways. I wish I could make them all suffer for introducing me to social isolation and depression.

yes, 19 years old and 3 years of neet

torujo said:
yes, 19 years old and 3 years of neet

Can't believe how similar we are man, right down to the age.

Not allowed here, but im rotting in uni right now, don't even go to classes kek.

I dropped out of medicine (European med school) after almost 2 years. I decided life wasn't worth it since even if I became a doctor after a decade of studying CHAD would still make more money by posting photos on instagram and would fuck infinite amounts of pussy while I will be forever a virgin. Now I am on Gibsmedat from the government and am a NEET.

I regret not dropping out of H sschool

I actually graduated early. But damn I wish I could be a NEET for life. Right now I'm STEMcelling.

I dropped out and ran away from home. Managed to pull my life together on my own after I realized I can't stand the idiots I worked/did drugs with at the factory warehouse I worked at. Went to community college then uni. Kinda regret it now, because doing drugs and lifting heavy objects was a major cope. Painkillers made life, well, painless.

I regret not dropping out although i didn't do much besides fight, get into trouble and mixed up in some criminal activity while i was there. Me and my crew of weirdos and retards used to cut class all the time. Only classes i went to all the time was anything we were in the computer labs for.

I dropped high school too
Also im doing night school (hs but shitter with old farts) thinking to drop out so badly its like a task for me to drop out of schools even though i study

I dropped out in 9th grade high school was too brutal