Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else dreads eternal damnation despite being a demoralized atheist?

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Major
★★★★★
Losing belief in the traditional """good""" god at first gives you peace from the religious fear mongering up until that point, but the brainwashing and hardwired basic idea of an "OMNIPOTENT GOD TORTURING YOU FOR ETERNITY" and the Pascal's wager stay intact in your psyche

The disbelief in benevolent god combined with the extreme pessimism accumulated in a lifetime of subhumanity and feeling inferior and hating your entire existence and feeling the world is out to get you, opens the door for other types of gods, the type that despite not being just, still has the same power as the benevolent god to TORTURE YOU FOR ETERNITY, an evil god with no morality and empathy, a "nihilistic god" who does whatever he wants

God could be like a child who hurts small beings for entertainment or some sort of alien that literally feeds on our suffering, overall he doesn't want what's good for us and its main goal is to make us give consent to our own eternal damnation via a wager

The worst part about this kind of god is that you could get eternal hell for literally WHATEVER, it doesn't matter if its the stupidest shit, for example if you don't knock on wood right now its over for you

This idea has been rotting my brain and making me paralyzed and unable to make even the smallest improvements in my life because that'd be what """he""" wants and it'd be part of his plan, and what he wants is not good for me, because it's the same god that made me an ugly giga subhuman in the first place

I dread reincarnation. Or eternal life. Or simulation. Or any other variation that means my death will not be the end of my torture.

Didn't read your thing, but yes, I do dread the thought of going to hell.

I dread reincarnation. Or eternal life. Or simulation. Or any other variation that means my death will not be the end of my torture.
31214.jpg

There is no hell or heaven. Mother Teresa and Ted Bundy received the same thing after death - eternal oblivion. You can be righteous or a maniac, you can be Chad or Incel, you'll still get the same thing - eternal oblivion.

There is no hell or heaven. Mother Teresa and Ted Bundy received the same thing after death - eternal oblivion. You can be righteous or a maniac, you can be Chad or Incel, you'll still get the same thing - eternal oblivion.
You can only wish that's the case

You can only wish that's the case
I am 100% sure of this. Every fucking religion is based on the fact that if you obey it, you will receive encouragement, but only after death, or if you do not obey, you will also be punished after death. Remove the system of punishment and encouragement and religion will become useless to anyone.

The creator God if he exists is most likely evil how do you know heaven isn't a trap?

It's not possible to be 100% sure about this, God is unfalsifiable
God did not create man, it was people who created God to try to explain the nature of the world and their suffering. High-level science is no different from magic. If you showed a couple of inventions from today to a man from the 15th century, he would consider you a demon or a prophet.

Nothing lasts forever damnation can’t be eternal because if that god existed and he recognised my sins, my sins would be limited and finite and therefore my punishment should be limited and finite not eternal.

Nothing lasts forever damnation can’t be eternal because if that god existed and he recognised my sins, my sins would be limited and finite and therefore my punishment should be limited and finite not eternal.
My point is god might not need you to "sin" at all for him to put you in hell for eternity, he could do it just because he's a nigger

Last edited:
My point is god might not need you to "sin" at all for him to put you in hell for eternity, he could do it just because
:fuk::fuk: That kind of scares me tbh. God literally could do anything if he wanted to because he’s all powerful (if he does exist like that). But personally I think god just made a self regulating and self creating system and then just went away. Sometimes he observes the world sometimes he doesn’t. But he doesn’t interfere with anything maybe he did at one point idk. Maybe we’re just god’s massive soyence experiment jfl

:fuk::fuk: That kind of scares me tbh. God literally could do anything if he wanted to because he’s all powerful (if he does exist like that). But personally I think god just made a self regulating and self creating system and then just went away. Sometimes he observes the world sometimes he doesn’t. But he doesn’t interfere with anything maybe he did at one point idk. Maybe we’re just god’s massive soyence experiment jfl
My biggest fear is acting according to God's plan