Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else disgusted by most vaginas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-
Maybe just a low T trait or the roastie meme has consumed my mind but I find 99% of vaginas revolting. It's almost impossible for me to get hard if it isn't an innie. When I see those beef curtains and hanging meat I just want to :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Inb4 ''COPE''

Me because Chad has likely busted his load in every one he could find

Maybe just a low T trait or the roastie meme has consumed my mind but I find 99% of vaginas revolting. It's almost impossible for me to get hard if it isn't an innie. When I see those beef curtains and hanging meat I just want to :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Inb4 ''COPE''
Innies are def better but I wouldn’t turndown roast beef unless it’s just ridiculous

yes unless its a innie they are disgusting to look at tbh

I only accept cute JB pussy.

Me because Chad has likely busted his load in every one he could find
Yeah, same applies with me. Other than that, not really, but if you're fucking a non-virgin foid, it's like fucking a public toilet.
I only accept cute JB pussy.
Based. Same here.

Not really man

it probably is a low t trait tbhtbh. if you were high t the urge to insert your dick in one would override your disgust.

Vaginas are not meant to look at. They're for sticking your penis in them and making your penis feel good.

Sex organs look like alien technology tbh

they look really disgusting

Never seen more than one in person

you're on the wrong thread boyo no idea wtf you on about jfl
wtf buddy I was gonna delete that post to avoid getting in trouble. You fucked me up

Innies are preferable because it suggests that a female has never been touched by a man. The meat flaps look disgusting, well flaps of loose skin are in general disgusting.

I agree. Very few vaginas actually look "delicious". I hate floppy pussies. It should be as tight as possible.

i already said it but you guys are too obsessed with the visual aspect of vaginas, they are just places where animals are supposed to insert their penises for reproductive purposes.

Inb4 ''COPE''

Absolutely.
Innies are cute and hot but most vaginas are disgusting.

I get disgusted by all vaginas.

Daily reminder that vaginas are 1 inch apart from the anus.

I dont really mind tbh most vaginas aren't really that bad to me. I've seen gross looking ones online but most online I've seen aren't gross to me. I'd fuck most of them as long as they aren't dirty or insanely deformed. Though I am weird and don't get grossed out by a lot of things so maybe thats it.

Only the ones that look like roast beef

Innies are best
but "roastie" is bad
i can however handle slight roast though

I don't like vagina either. I like boobs and ass, I like vagina only for inserting my cock not for looking at.