Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else deep down hopes to be proven wrong?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Despite knowing full well that the blackpill is nothing more but an objective description of the world I still have this HOPE that were somehow deluded and wrong

I want reddit and twitter to be right, I want the blackpill to be false and me to find a gf

Yeah man. I just wish I could have a nonfat wife and kids to cope with family.

Yeah but i doubt it will ever happen

either way im incel

either way im incel

I have my eyes on you boyo

I suspect you of being a fakecel, youve been acting awfully high T for the past month or so, like straight up telling people off in some instances

I suspect you of being a fakecel, youve been acting awfully high T for the past month or so, like straight up telling people off in some instances
telling people off is fakecel?

Thats the sole reason why I visited IT so often. I hoped for someone to show me examples that proof the blackpill wrong.

None. It just became worse. Your opponents are always the best proof for your own points.

At the beginning of being blackpilled yes

telling people off is fakecel?

Yes, its a sign of being extremely low inhib and confident which usually stems from beign good looking IRL

Like I dont dare argue with others on this forum, that CalvinKlein76 blackcel for example regularly disagrees with me and I walk away 90% of the time because I get scared and hes a teencel too and Im in my 20s but Im extremely high inhib so Im too scared to get into an actual argument with him

Yes, its a sign of being extremely low inhib and confident which usually stems from beign good looking IRL

Like I dont dare argue with others on this forum, that CalvinKlein76 blackcel for example regularly disagrees with me and I walk away 90% of the time because I get scared and hes a teencel too and Im in my 20s but Im extremely high inhib so Im too scared to get into an actual argument with him
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

High iq

sounds bluepilled

I dont think its bluepilled but like unicorn , Powerball, evolution model. It's a 1/ astronomical number with the powerball being the smallest number of the 3 hence you would see a winner of powerball after a few cycles.

Incels arent low t dude thats soy cucks. Why dont you make account on incels eithout hate etc low t forum area. True blackpillers are aggressive, domineering and intimitating. Low t soys cannot possibly be blackpilled, they can only be cucked

No. I'm hateful, spiteful and I wish to be vindicated.

Incels arent low t dude thats soy cucks. Why dont you make account on incels eithout hate etc low t forum area. True blackpillers are aggressive, domineering and intimitating. Low t soys cannot possibly be blackpilled, they can only be cucked
I'm low t and I'm blackpilled

high t = normie fakecel
Wrong, high fetal t = fakecel. Getting higher t in 20s with diet exercise and low inhib exercises doesnt do shit because only t exposure in the womb makes your face look high t

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul: you admitted that we have similar side profiles.

Also no reason to be scared of a guy who is 2 inches shorter than you and only 165lbs (me).

@Personalityinkwell is only 148lbs and the same height as you.