Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else dealing with a lot more incels lately?

What irks me the most is the sheer entitlement. These people think women owe them their time, justifications, an answer, or even affections
You are, dumb whore.

GOD created you to be a companion for man.

If I called every female that remotely bothered me on the internet an morbidly obese unhygienic feminist then I'd think every foid was landwhale feminazi too.

Do they expect us to just suffer in silence forever? They love to call us entitled, but then they expect us to shut up and never complain about our problems. That's very entitled behavior.

We aren't owed sex or relationships, but we have every right to talk about our experiences.

Almost like we are right and there is a crisis of young men not getting any pussy you retarded cunt.
We are suffering from lack of affection and it is crushing us spiritually, our lives have no meaning, we have nothing to look forward to and no hope to cling to.
We aren't entitled for wanting intimacy, it's a basic human NEED and without it ANYONE would be miserable.
Foids cannot shame us into being silent as we suffer and die alone.

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!! NEVER!!!!!
WE ARE LIKE URUK HAI EXCEPT YOU DONT HAVE THE RING!

YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS INCEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"I wonder what's causing this phenomenon to get worse and worse".

They know what they're doing. :feelsUgh:

Incels "multiplying"?! The only ones producing them are toilets, all humans literally come out of a toilet, men don't incubate them.

Blame it on the people with 2 X chromosomes.

I just went on the sub on its super cringe

Also this
13E81219 63B9 4C7E A7EF 25CF6F500A55

Entitled much

Well foids can solve inceldom but they won`t so quit bitching about it slut

>women only want top 2% men
>wonder how so many men are sexless
Truly a mystery right there

I dont really give a fuck what reddit users say anymore, all of them on that shitty platform are degenerate woke idiots

Women broke the social contract so naturally people are growing to hate them. Entirely their own fault.

man i am tired even seeing reddit. nothing new here

The phenomenon is not getting worse rather the roasties hypergamous nature has gotten so ridiculously out of control that everyone save for a super celebrity tier giga Chad is now an incel to her. Jfl.
Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

Incels

Incels everywhere

Everything and everyone is an incel rapist to modern foids

Foids are so pathetic they should just keel over and die

lmaooo

dumb whore should be shot and raped in gta san andreas

Sexlessness and foid’s standards are increasing exponentially, so yes, there are going to be more incels obviously.
Inceldom is on the rise and the Revolution isn't far away

Almost like we are right and there is a crisis of young men not getting any pussy you retarded cunt.
We are suffering from lack of affection and it is crushing us spiritually, our lives have no meaning, we have nothing to look forward to and no hope to cling to.
We aren't entitled for wanting intimacy, it's a basic human NEED and without it ANYONE would be miserable.
Foids cannot shame us into being silent as we suffer and die alone.
Not to mention they dont understand Maslows Pyramid of needs at all, how are you supposed to get a house, stable life, spiritual rising and kids if you cant even get over the basic requirement of SEX.

We live in a world thats all about SEX: politics, dances, songs, movies, games etc. Its all about SEX. 90% of dudes go to the gym and watch fitness Gurus because they want to be attractive for women in order to get SEX, we go to Uni and Ruin our Mental health in order to land a high paying job because deep down we want to have a high social status in order to get SEX, we go to therapy because we are depressed and fucked over from a feminist gynocentric society because we are denied SEX, we swipe on our dating profile and update our pictures constantly because we desire a women that is interested in having SEX with us. We get aggressive and some of us start rape or straight up go ER because we couldnt get SEX doing all of these things. We looksmaxx, geomaxx, fashionmaxx, jestermaxx, socialmaxx in order to increase our chances to get SEX!

Bitch doesnt understand the connection between an increase of unrealistic dating standards and more women going Volcel and an Increase in SEXLESS man in a SEXCENTRIC world! How fucking stupid are these people?!

Bitch doesnt understand the connection between an increase of unrealistic dating standards and more women going Volcel and an Increase in SEXLESS man in a SEXCENTRIC world! How fucking stupid are these people?!
Women create incels.

Women could solve the incel problem overnight if they simply decided to give affection and sex to ugly men. It is 100% within their power.

They don't want to admit this because then they have to admit it is their fault and actually do something to fix the problem. Women hate taking responsibility for their actions.
I imagine most of them understand how miserable we are and they just don't care, don't let them play stupid.
They know when enough people find out their true nature the era of female empowerment will end, they resist this even though it's what is better for them too anyway.

They don't want to admit this because then they have to admit it is their fault and actually do something to fix the problem. Women hate taking responsibility for their actions.
I imagine most of them understand how miserable we are and they just don't care, don't let them play stupid.
They know when enough people find out their true nature the era of female empowerment will end, they resist this even though it's what is better for them too anyway.
I tell you what. The era of Modern women will end with the Future Women and the Future women is a 10/10 realistic Stacy bot that is loyal, traditional and does whatever her master deems her to do, she will have a pussy and ass and tits realistic as fuck and an ASI that consistently improves towards your character.

Women will be FINISHED the moment sexbots arrive. No more onlyfans, No more Twitch Streamers, no more dating - because even Normies will work 3 jobs to afford their 100k custom made perfect cybergirl.

Based incel epidemic :lul: what did they expect ? :feelsEhh:

What do they mean by "dealing with" incels? Is it just our mere existence makes women seethe and think they need to "deal with" us?

If anyone blames my race ill have their entire family tortured and killled