Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else ''Cope'' with Bikes? Any riders on here and does it help distract you

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Been into bikes for ages.. dont get to go out much these days now cause of money but still... It's always been something thats helped me free my mind...helps to forget the hometown.. the people and the ways people are. To me theres nothing like getting on the road and travelling, by bike or car.. Anyone else here love the feeling of the open road on 2 wheels while listening to metal and a gut full of booze...
Me1
20190806 173731

LMAO THIS REEKS OF MGTOW :lul:

I have motorized recumbent bicycle.

No extortion for my wallet!

Plus a tyre is only 20usd.
And i can fix a flat myself.
And i get more than 100mpg.

But i can only go 30mph...

I have owned a regular motorcycle. But i am dangerous on it. Plus maintenance is expensive.

LMAO THIS REEKS OF MGTOW :lul:
Whys that...? I dont choose bikes as an alternative to pursuing bitches.. It's just something I've liked for years and find really good, makes me happy to sit on bikes and ride around.. Something that most men these days miss out on.. To me theres just nothing like getting out on the highway, day or night.. travelling.. It frees my mind and gives me some peace where I get lost in the moment.. Everyone has their own hobbies to me driving or riding just has an appeal that most things dont compare to. Adding music and a bit of alcohol and its in a class of it's own really... real MGTOW choose to ditch the idea or pursuing females usually because they have been burned.. for me they wernt an option in the first place. But I still have to find enjoyment doing the things I like in life. Even if I had all the bitches in the world I would still have my hobbies/interests I'd like doing..... Everyone does
@uninstall
how the hell did uninstall get banned?? Didnt he ask out 1000 people in real life?? he basically earned his right as king of this group

seems kinda dangerous ngl

There are no bikes for your face.

I have a bicycle, does that count?

No. I don't even have a regular bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back