Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else constantly think about the past 10 years of their life and obsess over what a failure and a loser they were?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Just play rewinds of your loser life in your own head, theory.

Of course 90% of my failures were simply from lack of looks. And since genes determine your looks and your behavior, I'm essentially hating on myself because nature made me this way which I have zero control over.

Just be a self-aware observer of your own loser life, bro.

absolutely. If I had a father figure I wouldn't have been as much of an embarrassing faggot for so long either.

The second I started to self teach myself and "pull myself by the boot straps", it was already over, too late, boat has sailed. I was several years too late.

I don't think of my past of being a loser.

I think about why I'm a huge loser right now

I don't think of my past of being a loser.

I think about why I'm a huge loser right now

When I hit 30 I accepted my life was over so it's kind of pointless to try to not be a loser at this point.

Sometimes I wonder if I could've controlled my acne or not had all my scarring. Perhaps if I changed my diet or washed my face more.

When I see back at my memories most of the problems I had were just because I lacked some mm of bones unlike Chad.

Jfl at clown world.

Sure, but I recognize it's not my fault, I am autistic,unattractive and ethnic, all of humanity is against me. If I had been tall, good looking, white and NT, I'd have never been rejected, bullied, abused or ostracized. People would have given me everything I desire even if I had no other positive qualities. Considering my other wonderful characteristics, it would have resulted in me becoming extremely successful. As a loser I can only dream.

Sure, but I recognize it's not my fault, I am autistic,unattractive and ethnic, all of humanity is against me. If I had been tall, good looking, white and NT, I'd have never been rejected, bullied, abused or ostracized. People would have given me everything I desire even if I had no other positive qualities. Considering my other wonderful characteristics, it would have resulted in me becoming extremely successful. As a loser I can only dream.

Why does my brain keep blaming myself even though all of this shit is genetic and completely out of your control?

Why does my brain keep blaming myself even though all of this shit is genetic and completely out of your control?
It is because of the false idea that you are responsible for how successful you are in life and that with enough hard work anyone can achieve anything, which children are indoctrinated with from an young age.

Sometimes I wonder if I could've controlled my acne or not had all my scarring. Perhaps if I changed my diet or washed my face more.
Don’t torture yourself with this, a good face and eye area with decent height will easily make up for acne.

it never began for you

It’s pretty much all I do.

The blackpill saved me a lot of effort trying to analyze little things that happened, why women said and did such and such, etc. It was because they were not attractive to me, period.

The blackpill saved me a lot of effort trying to analyze little things that happened, why women said and did such and such, etc. It was because they were not attractive to me, period.

:chad:

10? Try 20, hahahahahaha

The good news though is at least with the blackpill, you stop trying which saves you from any further embarrassment.

Meanwhile there are millions more bluepilled idiots try and failing still while making them look stupid in the process. And their results aren't any better than yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back