Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else constantly left on seen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Every time I text or message someone, no matter how close they are to me, I always get left on seen. It’s downright idiotic. When I confront them IRL they always make up some BS excuse and say “Sorry i didn’t have time to reply” or “I forgot”

whereas normies and Stacies always get an immediate reply, 100% of the time. I’ve seen some Stacies with 200 conversations going at once on their little pink phones. Downright idiotic.

thts why i never text first

It just so happens that I only text people who are financially dependent on me, so I have their full attention.

I'm always left on seen. I usually find something else to do like play vidya or something and then check back in a few hours.

Yeah it's a constant theme of my life

I'm always ignored

It happens even with men? With me it only really happens with women.

It happens even with men? With me it only really happens with women.
Chad acquaintances are guaranteed to never reply to me. Normie friends, 75% of the time I’m left on seen.

This happened to me recently. It's suicidefuel, it's a brutal reminder of how worthless, pathetic, and undesirable I am.

Don't even have anyone to text, jfl @ my life tbh

Have android, thank God I don't get to know. I have a Chad friend that never responds to my texts, but gets pissed when I don't respond to his, just LOL.

It doesn't happen much. Mostly I only text with other incels or family. I'm not really friends with any normies, but if they ignore me IRL, why would they not digitally?

you are an incel, why do you have that feature on?

I am actually an Angry Incel so when someone lets me on seen i go fully sarcasm mode saying something stupid like "Oh write slower i dont wan't you to break your precious hands", they usually tend to answer after a passive-aggressive attack

yes

women ghosted me all the time

but i no longer text anyone other than family members

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back