Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else constantly daydream about going back in time to your teens and correcting your mistakes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30097
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30097

Banned
-
It's on my mind pretty much all the time. I made so many grave mistakes, which if corrected, i probably wouldn't be posting on incel communities right now. I just wish i could have gone back in time with all the wisdom and hindsight i have today and correct everything.

If there's a god at all, he should grant this, my one and only wish.

i probably wouldn't be posting on incel communities right now.
Did you disfigure your face or something? Unless its that your genetics determine if you are an incel or not.

No.

It never began for me. There is nothing I could've done to have a normal life.

Going back would be reliving all those years of misery.

No.

This pretty much. The game was always rigged, not only from teen age. It was, from the beginning.
Quite simply, I which I never lived.

Sadly it crosses the mind. And for me it could've been much different.

Did you disfigure your face or something? Unless its that your genetics determine if you are an incel or not.
i just spent most of it being overweight and ugly and bullied because of it, by the time i hit 16 and became thin i was so distrustful of people suddenly treating me a lot better, i was bluepilled and didn't understand that being ugly=treated like dirt. I had some chances that i let slip because i wasn't proactive enough and low self esteem from years of bullying and negative reinforcement. In hindsight people made things very easy for me in high school (people would set me up on dates and invite me to parties etc) but i chose to isolate myself.

Last edited:
I used to think about this a lot, but gradually that desire just kind of faded away. Besides, even if you could go back, there's still no guarantee that attempting to fix your mistakes would change much of anything, and could possibly make things even worse. Plus, all the people who I would have tried to correct my mistakes with all turned out to be totally insane communists that I probably wouldn't stand to be around today.

i just spent most of it being overweight and ugly and bullied because of it, by the time i hit 16 and became thin i was so distrustful of people suddenly treating me a lot better, i was bluepilled and didn't understand that being ugly=treated like dirt. I had some chances that i let slip because i wasn't proactive enough and low self esteem from years of bullying and negative reinforcement. In hindsight people made things very easy for me in high school (people would set me up on dates and invite me to parties etc) but i chose to isolate myself.

I can definitely relate to this, especially about not being proactive and the negative reinforcement that I got. Back then I was hopelessly bluepilled, and had a oneitis that blinded me to a few very obvious opportunities in hindsight that might have prevented me from ending up here. I was also pretty jaded/distrustful even back then because most people had a clique early on, and I was mostly on my own. I've only just started to recover from the low self esteem that high school instilled in me - and it's been nearly 6 years.

It's on my mind pretty much all the time. I made so many grave mistakes, which if corrected, i probably wouldn't be posting on incel communities right now. I just wish i could have gone back in time with all the wisdom and hindsight i have today and correct everything.

How old are u and what would u have done ?

Are you coping ? Arent you an incel because the inferior genes u inherited ?
So you're not a real incel ? You're just a fakecel who messed up ?

Answer these questions
How tall are you
what would you rate your face
How big is your penis

Last edited:
Dont think theres a way to escape inceldom if youre a genuine incel. If i did everything perfectly id still be posting here.

I often think about going back in time and correcting my mistakes, but probably I'd still screw up. Mainly fighting back against the bullies that are part of the reason why my self-esteem is so low nowadays and why I'm a loser.

Anyway, maybe even if I would have done the "right" thing I would still be in a pretty similar situation as right now. As some of you have already said, no matter how hard you've tried, it's over from the beginning.

Every day. Everything could have been different, but I didn't know better at the time

I‘am teen, and in my current situation only surgery can save me
i'm 25, mostly autismcel and high inhibcel.

I'm about 5.5-6/10.
dick is 7 inches.
6ft tall.

If i could go back i would have simply taken the opportunities given to me and i would have forgotten about my oneitis because it was never gonna happen.
Bye bye for bragging

No. I’m perfectly content with everything I did in the past because that’s what I wanted to do

I daydream but not about anything related to my life. I don't want anything to do with this life or the world and the society we live in. Daydreaming is my escape the last place I would want to escape to is back to this hell. I usually just construct new stories in already established fictional worlds like Star Wars or some anime worlds or game worlds like Witcher etc but sometimes I just create new worlds. I create new characters and input myself into the world and have cool adventures in my mind. It feels more real than living this dystopian life if I could I would spend every hour daydreaming away.

Now that I think of it maybe getting locked up in a solitary confinement for the rest of my life wouldn't be such a bad thing. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

I daydream about being a Chad in my teens

There was nothing I could correct, it's all about the bones :blackpill: :feelsrope:

Ye sometimes but mostly to fix bad habits
I‘am teen, and in my current situation only surgery can save me
How young? You may not even be done developing

Yeah it's my go-to "if you had one wish what would it be"-decision: time travel. Reminds me of groundhog day and how the guy uses his "power" to eventually fuck the foid, I wonder when feminists will start complaining about that movie btw.

Yes. I want to go back and talk to oneitis.

No.

You could time-travel to when one of these foids were sleeping and take a shit on their face.. that's something.

Try instead to think about what you will regret in ten years regarding your life right now.

i need to go back to when i was a sperm and sabotage myself so another sperm succeeds

Only thing I'd change is any form of simping orbiting I'd do the opposite. Nothing in my teens would change me being 5'6 lazy eyed fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back