Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else come on Here just to have Human Interaction?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Who else doesn't have any friends or family to talk to so they come on this site? While women can just text any dude and they'll talk to her, a man has to suffer in loneliness and suicidal depression if he's not a chad. We are so starved of human communication we have to go on foreign sites just to feel like a human and somewhat cared about.

yes but its very unfulfilling as nobody cares

low genetic value males have no reason to exist

I come here for the content. Unfortunately we're in the middle of a drought. Oh well, maybe tomorrow?

Before joining i had about 5-7 years without human interaction cuz i dont use normalfag social media.

yes, i used to use Facebook for this except it was overrun by fags

yes and they are the only people I can understand and communicate with

tbh,

Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.​

thats what i do

I come here for the content. Unfortunately we're in the middle of a drought. Oh well, maybe tomorrow?
i wish there were more youngcels here with infinite time to make memes/content or dig through the endless volumes of social media for funny blackpill and honkpill content

Yes, although i have a brother and a sister i cant talk to them about most things.

Yeah man that’s exactly why I started posting a few days ago. I don’t have any friends not a single one. I have a fatass dude I tried to befriend but I have no respect for him because he only uses me for shit and is fake. I just be fake back but I’ve started to hate him. He’s also my coworker but I tried to make a friend at least.

I have no family, no friends, never had a GF, and I don’t know how I’m going to ascend because I literally can’t stand most women. Like I literally hate the way they act and can’t even interact with them because they are like overgrown children. Not to mention it’s impossible to get to know them in a work or school environment because every guy around them simps for them so you can’t even get social experience off them.

I just gymcel, get tattoos, and work my fucking ass off. Eventually I’ll get a motorcycle. I want to do drugs. I don’t give a fuck anymore nobody ever cared about me and I just want to make the best of my situation before some gay ass coronavirus or chinaman makes a disease that wipes the planet out. Fuck this earth anyway, I’m sorry we have to be so lonely. The building blocks of a society, men, are the ones suffering. Fuck this shit.