Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else come from abusive household?

Not me, but I'm sorry for you

No but everyon in my family except me either has depression or is highly insecure which leads them to be rude most of the time.

Yes my father is an abusive piece of shit

Hmm, does it count if parents threaten to hit you?

Resulted in violence only like 8 times though.

The abuse never ended for them. Playing “victim” while shifting the blame. I’m no ones emotional punching bag.

Yes. My father is abusive and my mom tries emotional manipulation all the time. Today my dad and I went to pick up a truck that this dude had been working on for 6 months because he'd fucked up the job and couldn't be assed to get back to it. Not only did he fuck up a part , but he left in the part he fucked up in (He claimed he removed it). He also didn't tighten the goddamned spark plugs and it was idling like shit, so god knows how long he'd been sitting on it because he couldn't figure out why. They also had to go in and rework the airfilter because the dude had fucked the hoses, too. This was, again, after 6 months of him "working" on the car. He asked for 300$ and my dad gave it to the guy with no questions asked before he even testdrove it.

This is the same man that has abused me, my brother, and my mother our entire lives at every opportunity for any reason he could find. I'm legitimately just... lost. He didn't raise his voice at this fucking incompetant mongoloid and willing gave him money to cover the cost of his own fuckup. He was completely pleasant the entire time. This is a level of hopelessness and raw hatred that transcends rage. What the fuck am I to him?

Yes, my parents fucking do emotional abuse on me, i would have been 100 times less stressed and happy if it wasnt for them, over protecticve controlling pieces of shit.

No, my parents are good people. It must be hellish to come from that background.

Yes. My father is abusive and my mom tries emotional manipulation all the time. Today my dad and I went to pick up a truck that this dude had been working on for 6 months because he'd fucked up the job and couldn't be assed to get back to it. Not only did he fuck up a part , but he left in the part he fucked up in (He claimed he removed it). He also didn't tighten the goddamned spark plugs and it was idling like shit, so god knows how long he'd been sitting on it because he couldn't figure out why. They also had to go in and rework the airfilter because the dude had fucked the hoses, too. This was, again, after 6 months of him "working" on the car. He asked for 300$ and my dad gave it to the guy with no questions asked before he even testdrove it.

This is the same man that has abused me, my brother, and my mother our entire lives at every opportunity for any reason he could find. I'm legitimately just... lost. He didn't raise his voice at this fucking incompetant mongoloid and willing gave him money to cover the cost of his own fuckup. He was completely pleasant the entire time. This is a level of hopelessness and raw hatred that transcends rage. What the fuck am I to him?
I understand this. The reason being is because he knows he can do whatever he wants to you without any repercussions

No, but my people were still crappy.