Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else come from a family of good looking people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
My mother was model material from a very early age until her late teens. She hit the wall really fast and looked like shit by the time she had me at the age of 20, possibly because she was a drug addict. Still, I recently saw a picture of her when she was 17 and it's obvious she was blessed genetically, for a short period of time anyway. My father in his prime was a mid-high tier, low inhib normie. My maternal grandfather was also extremely good looking and I funnily enough I look like an incel version of him.
My brother is only 6 years old but he is definitely on his way to becoming Chad. Keep in mind we're Slavs aka the ugliest people on the planet so my family is already a weird anomaly.

I turned out to be an autistic, high-inhib skullcel, chincel, jawcel, potatofacecel subhuman. Life is fucking cruel. I deserve to be a high-tier normie at least.

My mother was model material from a very early age until her late teens. She hit the wall really fast and looked like shit by the time she had me at the age of 20, possibly because she was a drug addict. Still, I recently saw a picture of her when she was 17 and it's obvious she was blessed genetically, for a short period of time anyway. My father in his prime was a mid-high tier, low inhib normie. My maternal grandfather was also extremely good looking and I funnily enough I look like an incel version of him.
My brother is only 6 years old but he is definitely on his way to becoming Chad. Keep in mind we're Slavs aka the ugliest people on the planet so my family is already a weird anomaly.

I turned out to be an autistic, high-inhib skullcel, chincel, jawcel, potatofacecel subhuman. Life is fucking cruel. I deserve to be a high-tier normie at least.
Foids always hit the wall really hard. It's funny to see until you realize people still orbit them for holes.

I can't relate with the family background, but I know that your situation must feel awful

No one in my family is distinctively good-looking but no one is sub4 either. Except for me, who am exactly 4/10 according to the vast majority of my raters.

My father was a 5/10 normie but tall and bulk while my mom on her teen was like a 7/10 (that happened on a communist era where technology was very low and electricity was cut after a certain hour), my sister is normie/stacylite 6/10 (anyways she has her ig dm box full of messages) I am the uglo on the family.

Yes bro. I’ve mentioned it a few times, my dad and my brother both mog me to hell and back.

Slavs are no where near the ugliest people on Earth, especially the foids.

Maybe you were a mouth breather OP?

Slavs are no where near the ugliest people on Earth, especially the foids.

Maybe you were a mouth breather OP?

Slavic men are hideous, women are alright. They're severely overrated by American altrightcels.
I was a mouthbreather, still am sometimes when I forget to breath through my nose. How much damage could that have done to my jaw and chin development?

Slavic men are hideous, women are alright. They're severely overrated by American altrightcels.
I was a mouthbreather, still am sometimes when I forget to breath through my nose. How much damage could that have done to my jaw and chin development?
Not sure where you live, but here in the Balkans there are a shitton of tall Chads.

This is a mouth breather before and after.

Attachments

• conscious-breathing-mouth-breathing-negative-impact-teeth3.jpg
    conscious-breathing-mouth-breathing-negative-impact-teeth3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 56
Yes, at least in their early twenties.