Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else clothesmax?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
What kind of clothes do women prefer a man to wear? How much of a difference does it make?

I want to have a more mature wardrobe. I want to go for the smart casual look I'm sick of dressing like a teen

Don't bother with clothesmaxxing if you have an ugly face. You will just look like you are trying too hard. Lol @ even thinking about what women prefer a man to wear. Chad can wear shitty clothes and will still look better than an Incel who has designer clothes and listens to what women apparently like.

Personally I try to copy the latest normie styles. Helps with fitting in.

Women prefer you'd be naked with an attractive face, and masked with an ugly one.

Clothes are for normie fags and metrosexuals.

Clothes only "help" if you are already good looking.

Lol THIS is the biggest bluepill cope.

It's over if you don't look decent in a white tshirt and black jeans.

Meanwhile chad can fuck your oneitis showing up in his underwear. Lol cope so u dont rope

I used to, but now I spend this money on cosmetic procedures instead.

Only legit advice is to wear long sleeves and roll up your slaves just before the rlbow. Girls drool over this especially if you have forearm veins.

Meanwhile chad can fuck your oneitis showing up in his underwear. Lol cope so u dont rope
If you notice, most Chads dress fashionably. Not saying dressing better will automatically get you laid, buuuut the way you dress matters to women.

If you notice, most Chads dress fashionably. Not saying dressing better will automatically get you laid, buuuut the way you dress matters to women.
No it doesnt, its all about your genetic looks to whores, i mean women.

No. I just wear whatever's comfortable.