Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else chasing a criminal justice degree?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I am going to college for a criminal justice degree and is anyone on my same page or am I the only one in the boat? I already mentioned what I am doing it for but I won't mention it again as I am just curious who is on my same page?

this mf talking about getting a criminal justice degree when he’s probably already on the fbi’s watchlist just for signing up here. Bro this ain’t r/normie :feelskek:

this mf talking about getting a criminal justice degree when he’s probably already on the fbi’s watchlist just for signing up here. Bro this ain’t r/normie :feelskek:
Arent we all?

Found the criminal

Are you going to delete your account?

We all know you want to be a cop so you can beat up Tyrones JFL:feelskek:
Could be one of the reasons. But it's to become .is owner and overthrow the current regime. I'll make this website a true honeypot. I'll get all of you arrested you bigots.

Are you going to delete your account?
Eh I might still keep my account, Michael is possibly an officercel from what I heard from things he said on this forum. I doubt the police force will look to see if I have an .is account but if I was going for a job for the FBI then yeah they will definetly check my search history