Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else change their waifu often?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
I can't seem to settle down with one single waifu. All 2d are perfection, yet when a better girl comes out I toss my old waifu for the new one. Anyone have a solution to this?

I don't have one. Seems weird tbh. I have had anime crushes in the past though.

I don't have one. Seems weird tbh. I have had anime crushes in the past though.
anime crushes come and go, I wonder how some people settle with their waifu though

chad problems tbh

I have a harem, in 2D, but I have my alpha female and a very close second in mind.

No rice no wife no life
@>50IQcel thoughts?

I've changed a few times. It's hard to go through when your waifu becomes a slut whore bitch
I know many people won't understand but, for us animecels, waifus are all we got tbh.
i have no friends. ill never get a girlfriend. i dont even speak to my parents. i just watch anime to cope and so i get really invested in the anime characters as if they were real living people because imaginary friends are no different than any real ones i don't have. so instead of crushing on a 'real girl' you crush on a waifu.

and she is a good waifu. a really good waifu. the best waifu
until one day the author wants to do a timeskip or becomes a SJW and decides your pure waifu needs to slut it up for sales

I didn't change waifu since I've met Merula for the first time in Hogwarts Mystery.

Why have one waifu when you can have a harem?

i don’t have a waifu unfortunately

I don't have a solution to this particular problem.

No, people who dump and grab waifus don't understand the concept of a waifu. I have known my waifu for 6 years.

if i can't be loyal to a 2d anime bitch, then how im i different from a chad?

I can't seem to settle down with one single waifu. All 2d are perfection, yet when a better girl comes out I toss my old waifu for the new one. Anyone have a solution to this?
Stop with serial monoamory concept, just embrace that you have a forever-expanding harem and all past waifus will always hold a place in your heart. Obviously the newest one will fascinate you more but you'll never truly let go. Telling yourself you tossed out the old is just cope, she is still connected to your heart OP.