Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else can’t stand the idea of working 40+ hours a week?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I only do about 25 a week, I’d fucking lose my mind from doing 40. I’d have so little time for copes and pretty much all my life and energy would be sacrificed to slavery

5 hours a day, or do you have a 4-day work week?

My last paycheck was 82 hours, life is just work, come home, cope, sleep, and then repeat

I like my job and would be willing to do it for more than 40 hours if it were just doing what my actual job is (working on the research and building the product we're making) rather than these dumb transgender sensitivity training and company mission statement meetings I have to go to.

I like my job and would be willing to do it for more than 40 hours if it were just doing what my actual job is (working on the research and building the product we're making) rather than these dumb transgender sensitivity training and company mission statement meetings I have to go to.
I’d get bored so fast and go crazy from doing anything 40 hours a week

I wouldn't do it if I was getting paid less than $30 an hour, unless it was the only thing I can do to survive.

I work 40 hours a week and I hate it. I'm going to cut my hours down and see how much money I really need to live on.

Problem isn't the 40 hours, it's how it's spaced out. The commute takes up all your morning time, and the 8 hour workday renders the rest of the day useless. Even on Friday, you're too tired after work to really enjoy your night out. Saturday is spent running errands/doing chores, and Sunday is about prepping for the next week. It'd be better to work 10-12 hour days and have Friday off as well, or work shorter days and just have Sunday off.

40? Try 70. It's standard in my country.

No amount of money will ever worth my limited time of being alive and thus i will never enjoy work. im awaiting Universal basic income to finally be able to neet in peace for life. i literally have had mental breakdowns over this shit and have no idea how people are ok with doing the same shit for 60 years until retirement.

I'm 26 and have had around 8 jobs now because i always get firedfor missing days because i just cant take another 8 or more hours in those fucking hell holes graveyards we call jobs anymore, truly a nightmare system we live under. i despise the primitive times i live in...

I can't, it's horrible. Sure If it was a job I really enjoyed and I had a loving gf waiting for me at the end of the work day it wouldn't be so bad.

I only work swings to avoid the traffic. I'm sick of fucking wageslaving! We were meant for greater things.

Life is painful no matter what

Somethings just make it less painful

I save atleast 80% of my paycheck working ~40 hours. im gtfo this fuckhole

I can't stand the idea of working tbh

Doing 60 hours a week nightshifts for a low wage and working with betabuxers who talk to you like shit and insinuate you're a faggot for not having a bitch and kids like them is grinding me down more now. I'll have to leave before I totally snap soon!

Last edited:
I don't despise the idea of work in general but 8 hours a day is just too much. I would hate everything if I had to do it 8 hours a day 5 times a week even playing video games. The day is already over when it's 5 o'clock and it's too late start anything productive except for eating, shitting and sleeping. At this point I'd much rather work 12 hours a day it wouldn't make a difference and I could save more money to retire early.

yeah, that's why I've never worked an hour in my life for a wage. I did some volunteer work experience but that is all
Fuck wageslaving for gov, better to leech on gov and wallow in your hate

Fuck that shit. I never have been cucked enough to work more than 40 hours a week. If you aren't paying me overtime then I am out.

I am trying to moneymaxx so I can retire by the time I hit 40. Fuck this work bullshit.

I wouldn't do it if I was getting paid less than $30 an hour, unless it was the only thing I can do to survive.
Did you go to university or work after school or go straight into NEETing?

Never been a problem for me, the real issue is when you are not working and all your time is empty and lonely.

Did you go to university or work after school or go straight into NEETing?
I got a BS in finance in 2015, then I looked for jobs and only got shitty offers and jobs that didn't have to do with my degree, so I neeted most the time after getting the degree.

I absolutely despise my job and I admire all neets, sadly I don't have the courage to pull that off. I just can't gather the courage to say fuck it all. Sometimes I am daydreaming about attaining a large sum of money (by winning in the lottery, by crimemaxxing etc.), but I am too much of a cuck to do anything. Sadly, most copes are cost intensive and a cope a day keeps the rope away.

Depends on the job and how well they pay tbh. Most jobs are shit and pay shit.

it's the worst fucking thing in the world.

60hrs a week, Its pretty miserable, I mean its not like I've got anything else to do with my time but its pretty life draining.

Doing 60 hours a week nightshifts for a low wage and working with betabuxers who talk to you like shit and insinuate you're a faggot for not having a bitch and kids like them is grinding me down more now. I'll have to leave before I totally snap soon!
Insult back these idiots. Not that they are worthy of any better treatment anyway

stupid fucking wagecucks. only thing they know how to do is bully others so they can feel better about only being able to see their family like 1 hour a day after they come home from their soul sucking wagecucking fucking scum of the earth

Ideally, money is to be maked at home

Wageslaving is truly horrible. I'm gonna do anything i can to become a NEET tbh.