Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else blames their parents?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I'm basically here because my mom was being a whore. She thought she couldnt get pregnant but she did. Ofcourse she had to fuck a fucking 40 year old man with low quality sperm. Now I'm here, suffering from mental illness because I probably have some kind of syndrome (They're going to do a genetic examination on me soon). Fuck this world man, I'm out of this shithole as soon as I can.

I'm basically here because my mom was being a whore. She thought she couldnt get pregnant but she did. Ofcourse she had to fuck a fucking 40 year old man with low quality sperm. Now I'm here, suffering from mental illness because I probably have some kind of syndrome (They're going to do a genetic examination on me soon). Fuck this world man, I'm out of this shithole as soon as I can.
Mogs me. My dad was 52 when I was born. having old parents is definitely an incel trait, by the time you are a legal adult they are already withering away and have dementia.

Mogs me. My dad was 52 when I was born. having old parents is definitely an incel trait, by the time you are a legal adult they are already withering away and have dementia.
Jesus, 52, how can anyone think that's a good idea? I will probably be gone before my mom unless meds magically cure me

I don’t blame my parents. Female standards didn’t use to be as high but now they are because of feminism so I blame feminism.

They kinda have some fault, because both are unattractive

Was she a slut single mother?
Yeah its my dads fault too. He fucked without a condom. Yeah my moms a slut single mother. I could have had a dad and probably normal genes (not sure about that one since my mom has freckles all over her face but it was removed with surgery or something also not to mention she was depressed) if my moms previous partner wasnt infertile.

My dad was 58,
he is also a manlet like me,
but he frame mogs me

Jesus, 52, how can anyone think that's a good idea? I will probably be gone before my mom unless meds magically cure me
It's a bad idea definitely. You should be 35 max if you decide to have kids.

Most Chads either never have kids or have kids by the time they're like 24. And I don't mean knocking up a random whore, I mean like they already found a Stacy by 22 and then have several kids soon after.