Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else being overly reactive towards white girls?

What do you feel about white girls vs ethnic ones

• Pretty much similiar maybe white women are just a bit more attractive

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • White girls are MUCH more attractive to me and induce a MUCH bigger emotional/sexual reaction

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • White girls are even worse looking at times nothing special about them

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I've noticed that the whiter and paler a female is the bigger the attraction is. I mean there's a BIG difference between white girls and brown girls for me at least.
I can feel it way too much sadly, can't do anything about it, brain's defective.

I think they're slightly more attractive overall, but at the same time white girls treated me like shit when I was growing up, and most of my rejections come from them(I live in a mostly white area). Since they were very cruel to me, I have mixed feelings when looking at them, but then I suppose I have mixed feelings when seeing 3D foids in general, but it's the worst with white girls.

Not easy to compare, in my living place girls 99+% white, so just hate basic white gilrs. But from what I see in internets-whites sure better looking than black, and can reach bigger beauty level than asians. But faces of white females more annoying than over races, when ugly, and majority are ugly
Dont care about color, shape of face is important

I think they're slightly more attractive overall, but at the same time white girls treated me like shit when I was growing up, and most of my rejections come from them(I live in a mostly white area). Since they were very cruel to me, I have mixed feelings when looking at them, but then I suppose I have mixed feelings when seeing 3D foids in general, but it's the worst with white girls.
Even though I associate white girls as being both the most attractive yet the most vicious ones I still can't help but feel attracted so strongly to them. And your story makes since since they have the highest SMV thus the highest level of arrogance and privilege to feel superior to you.
I don't like them as people, just as pretty faces, it's still cancer though.

White toilets, ethnic toilets, it makes no difference.

White girls are MUCH more attractive.

Not only are black and mulatto girls less attractive per se IMO, they are also attainable through prostitution while white girls are not.

Not only are black and mulatto girls less attractive per se IMO, they are also attainable through prostitution while white girls are not.
There's fewer white prostitute?

There's fewer white prostitute?

Of course, all they have to do is to buy a webcam and then show some feets, legs and armpits and they will get 2000 Euro every month, while I have to destroy myself brutally in warehouse logistics.

White women are vanilla at this point.Asians girls are a lot cuter.

Bit more attractive on average. But they age the fastest too. And they have treated me the worst. The thing is theres nothing special about an average looking foid of any race. But of course white stacies will look better than ethnic stacies
latinas are a very close 2nd imo. not much difference. White foids are just overrated in general and worshipped non stop by people like OP

Last edited:
ATALT (all toilets are like that)

I am only sexually attracted to white women.
I am white myself and live in all white country.

I am only sexually attracted to white women.
I am white myself and live in all white country.
If you yourself say this, how can I ever expect foids to like me

whites and east Asians in my opinion are more attractive because they are the most evolved while niggers are basically dogs, primitive and unevolved and animalistic

Hard to say if more attractive, largely because now pretty hard to define white, or even Caucasoid. Do believe white girls are least racist when comes to dating, and also smartest of all girls by long long way. White guys r probably smartest as well, but Currys are pretty close, and if u normalised for opportunities and access to education curries are probably smarter than white guys. And ricecels just human calculatormaxx so can fraud intellect and match white guys that way, but with girls would say white girls much much smarter

Dae racist xdxxxdxdeeeee

White women are the most attractive but I dont believe in racemixing so they're not for me. Tbh I believe brown skin in general is absolutely disgusting (actual shitskin not tanned white people), which is why practically all truecels are ethnics including myself (although tbh my skin is more olive than brown, but definatly still gross).

Last edited:
i assume you're ethnic. i'm white and like pale skin but i don't care about 'more pure' races than i am, i like girls with dark hair and thick eyebrows a lot more than blondes, and if they are somewhat more exotic and savage than me than that's good too, but for some reason i won't let go of pale skin, even if it tends to get blemished and filled up with moles so easily especially when it's milky white.

it just looks the best tbh, other features i am not that attached to, especially bright eyes are overrated to me and feel annoyingly intense.

whites are definitely the most attractive to me although i also find latinas and asians attractive

i would probably be overly reactive if i was near a jb (doesnt really ever happen since im not in HS anymore) but otherwise not really

White genocide makes me sad :€

Im white so of course i like my own race. If its a attractive ethnic maybe but you never see them

WG are more attractive

White cumdumpsters are ugly ngl
full