Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else being driven nuts by their subconscious?

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
I also have it in dreams but i already talked bout dat .
Its just when im awake i do my best to cope to keep myself busy but i keep having these memories that force themselves through everyfking day . reliving the blackpills i was fed throughout my life . thinking about how i was wronged and what the world has done to me and how all i fking try to do about it is in vain and hopeless . and then i start sperging tf out and cursing out lood to myself and laughing in frustration like a fking loon . no wonder i get fking drunk at night otherwise i cant even sleep cuz of it .cope on last sentence i just like to drink

I just wish i could forget it all and have peace of mind

Last edited:
There’s only one memory wipe pill

I knew that comment was coming . yea true but i dont feel like dying yet man . even though i dont see the point of living like this either

Honestly keep coping

Just because I don’t live like a Normie doesn’t mean I don’t find fun things to do.

Its just getting mogged while doing them fucking SUX:feelsohgod:

Honestly keep coping

Just because I don’t live like a Normie doesn’t mean I don’t find fun things to do.

Its just getting mogged while doing them fucking SUX:feelsohgod:
I will cope till the end i think

i do my best to cope to keep myself busy but i keep having these memories that force themselves through everyfking day . reliving the blackpills i was fed throughout my life . hopeless . and then i start sperging tf out and cursing out lood to myself and laughing in frustration like a fking loon .

Datswhy i try to keep.myself busy and try set my mind off of things but it keeps popping up dammit @stupid dream

I do this often, contemplating about all of the embarassing shit I've gone through and how much of a dumbass I can be.

It makes social interactions that much draining, since they make me contemplate about my own mistakes.

I do this often, contemplating about all of the embarassing shit I've gone through and how much of a dumbass I can be.

It makes social interactions that much draining, since they make me contemplate about my own mistakes.
Yee i wanna hermitmax cuz of it

I used to get bothered by my subconcious/thoughts/memories really bad too. I got better with this when I would go out of my way to make myself uncomfortable so I could handle it better the next time. The more you do it the better at handling it you get tbh. Repressing it tends to just put it off but it comes back eventually, usually more extreme and worse as well.

I used to get bothered by my subconcious/thoughts/memories really bad too. I got better with this when I would go out of my way to make myself uncomfortable so I could handle it better the next time. The more you do it the better at handling it you get tbh. Repressing it tends to just put it off but it comes back eventually, usually more extreme and worse as well.
Yeh i feel u i tried facing it all too but it just made the pattern stronger for me and made me even more frustrated and made me wanna lash out even more tbh

Atleast i wont be judged everyday and i dont have to live according to the unspoken social rules

That's what I thought too tbh, but after a while you can't really cope anymore. Cooming isn't satisfying, gaming isn't satisfying, nothing is satisfying anymore, everything is just bland.

I would honestly give up everything just so that I can be comfortable going out of my own house.

Repressing it tends to just put it off but it comes back eventually, usually more extreme and worse as well.
Hell I know what this feels, I almost died last time I was trying to deal with normies out there.. :feelscry:

That's what I thought too tbh, but after a while you can't really cope anymore. Cooming isn't satisfying, gaming isn't satisfying, nothing is satisfying anymore, everything is just bland.

I would honestly give up everything just so that I can be comfortable going out of my own house.
Yes everything may be bland and boring cuz of it but its not like being hurt and being outcasted is a better option
Hell I know what this feels, I almost died last time trying to deal with normies out there.. :feelscry:
Normies are ERfuel

Yes everything may be bland and boring cuz of it but its not like being hurt and being outcasted is a better option

I would rather have my feelings hurt than die alone inside my room.

Yeh i feel u i tried facing it all too but it just made the pattern stronger for me and made me even more frustrated and made me wanna lash out even more tbh
you have to break yourself before you can rebuild/put yourself back together. Its hard figuring out how far you should go though, I have gone too far before for sure. however even when I went too far I learned something from it.

I would rather have my feelings hurt than die alone inside my room.
To each hes own tastes i guess
you have to break yourself before you can rebuild/put yourself back together. Its hard figuring out how far you should go though, I have gone too far before for sure. however even when I went too far I learned something from it.
Im not smart in any way but i think ive learned enough already . every irl social interaction just proves my points more and more so i guess im done trying

Yes I’m constantly trapped in my thoughts, the isolation has killed me

Just damage your prefrontal lobe, and give yourself retrograde amnesia bro!

Most of my thoughts are just intense violence or despair. I think I might develop MPD if this weirdness remains constant

Most of my thoughts are just intense violence or despair. I think I might develop MPD if this weirdness remains constant
Trauma can indeed lead to dissociation if its severe enough

Trauma can indeed lead to dissociation if its severe enough
Half the time I feel almost content, and pass for a normie. The other half of the time I just think about what I would do as a serial killer and think of creative ways to dismember people. I feel like I got a Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde kind of thing in the making

Half the time I feel almost content, and pass for a normie. The other half of the time I just think about what I would do as a serial killer and think of creative ways to dismember people. I feel like I got a Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde kind of thing in the making
Tbh i get what ur saying i also have violent vengefull fantasies that id rather not talk bout lol

I used to think i needed "a plan." And if i could figure out a good plan everything would be fine.

But few plans ever work and they usually require more money than I'll ever have. And even the cheap/free plans only offer a temporary solution.

There's no plan for my face. Only the randomness of the river of time.

As far as the past goes... It's gone. All i want is a future. I never had a past.

But for youngcels, there's not much of a future to hope for. And the shitty past is still too near.

That's why my biggest cope is (the thought of and planning of) growing food. It's something to look forward to.

Sure i want to get even with all the scum that hurt me in various ways. I am angery American! But that still doesn't change the past. It only makes my future worse....
/\ same. See above.

I used to think i needed "a plan." And if i could figure out a good plan everything would be fine.

But few plans ever work and they usually require more money than I'll ever have. And even the cheap/free plans only offer a temporary solution.

There's no plan for my face. Only the randomness of the river of time.

As far as the past goes... It's gone. All i want is a future. I never had a past.

But for youngcels, there's not much of a future to hope for. And the shitty past is still too near.

That's why my biggest cope is (the thought of and planning of) growing food. It's something to look forward to.

Sure i want to get even with all the scum that hurt me in various ways. I am angery American! But that still doesn't change the past. It only makes my future worse....

/\ same. See above.
A wise way of seeing things i admit and u poems me

Just sp3rg out theory

I see dreams of Kayako haunting me. I really wanna fuck her ghost pussy.
Maybe she's afraid :cryfeels: