Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else been stared at like this by a foid before?

POV
images

I hope the plane crashes and she rots in hell

No they look at me like this :feelsjuice:
Bild 2024 08 14 081109185

Yeah girls do this to me a lot. Especially when I say something low inhib

Im not stared at but im completely ignored. For example there was this girl that used to be in the same class as me and my friend and we met her somewhere. She greeted him and completely ignored me didnt look at me and didnt say a word to me

Yeah girls do this to me a lot. Especially when I say something low inhib
Girls dislike my face or hide when they see me, Im so ugly that they would rather kill themselves or switch lane than look at me, A girl would rather commit seppuku than ever fall in love with me :cryfeels:

Im not stared at but im completely ignored. For example there was this girl that used to be in the same class as me and my friend and we met her somewhere. She greeted him and completely ignored me didnt look at me and didnt say a word to me
Brutal, You should/should have get revenge

Girls dislike my face or hide when they see me, Im so ugly that they would rather kill themselves or switch lane than look at me, A girl would rather commit seppuku than ever fall in love with me :cryfeels:
Real

Holy shit I've literally gotten that exact look before.

Brutal

Relatable