Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else Becoming Desparate?

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
I'm about to start doing crazy shit to get some level of attention or human treatment from other human beings. Nothing violent, but like, holding up signs or yelling shit in public. I feel like I'm going to die if this continues. I don't even think suicide is possible, and is a total hoax.

I confronted a 6 and a half foot tall, large framed black man threatening to kill people and saying he had a gun in his pocket yesterday night. I am literally trying to die. I did this in front of a Stacy that he was talking to (very creepily), as usual, and she fucking left the train with him. If you think I'm larping about this, you ride the train through the ghetto every night and eventually something like this will happen. Ps. Don't do this unless you are ready to fucking die.

He said, 'I'm about to start killin' people.' I looked back at him out of the corner of my eyes, concerned especially for the girl in front of him (sorry, since when is THAT white knighting? White knighting is saving women from things that aren't harmful, like stupid jokes). Then he said, 'I GOT HEAT IN MY POCKET! Don't nobody fuck with me or I'ma kill ya'll!'

I said, 'You have a fucking gun?' very aggressively. He was like, 'nah man, yo boy, I ain't talkin' to you. Ain't no problems over here.' And I was like, 'There's a problem if you have a fucking gun. You said you have heat in your fucking pocket.' He said, ''Ay man, I ain't got no gun.' and I stayed there as he hit on the girl and she left with him. She was white btw. He was in his mid 40s, bald, ugly as fuck.

But remember the BBC2 video that has apparently been taken down so I can't post it. 'Hey Incels, this is how you treat a woman.' Apparently we're just nasty people who would totally get laid and be entitled to sex, love and friendship if we just treated women with a little decency. Just have a gun and threaten to kill her theory.

Last edited:
6/10 LARP.

They said that about my PUA shit and then I uploaded footage of an approach. On instagram they say I'm a fake account because of my art, but I prove it on Youtube as well. But sorry, this is a once in a lifetime event and I don't particularly want it to happen ever again to capture it on film. I said I would never take a train around here ever again and I plan on sticking to it. It's too dangerous. I may have footage on my computer of me telling a black dude asking for money to fuck off, but that's not nearly at the level of this.

It's 2 in the morning and some nigger bitch is outside my door yelling right now. She was doing it all fucking day today too. There is no escape. Fucking government needs to take action now.

It's 2 in the morning and some nigger bitch is outside my door yelling right now. She was doing it all fucking day today too. There is no escape. Fucking government needs to take action now.

Put a banana up a dogs ass and send it running. She will follow it and you will be in peace.

Just be a middle aged ugly black madman theory.

I´m about to hop on the gear and get 20k+ worth of surgery on my face just to get eye contact once from a female. Desperation is an understatement.

I´m about to hop on the gear and get 20k+ worth of surgery on my face just to get eye contact once from a female. Desperation is an understatement.

Thank you dude. For some weird, fucked up reason just hearing another story of insane desperation made it a bit better. I honestly consider this to be as fucked up as what I did. I would never go under the knife like that, or spend that much time (money is time in my eyes) on something like that. Hope it goes well for you. I'm sure you've researched and know how to get the most bang/security for your buck.