Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else annoyed by the “ugly guys get gfs too“ argument

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
★★
I can’t hear it anymore. And yes, I have seen ugly sexhavers with gfs. BUT

1) either the girl is a complete subhuman too (fat/extremely deformed/acne/etc.)
2) she is just coping to, until she gets with Chad
3) he’s a betabuxx / richfag

All these three or a combination. Plus she’s cheating on him.

All of my “friends“ I had in high school (they were more or less just people I orbited around to not be completely alone) or people I stalked who where not attractive in terms of a 7/10 or higher who had a gf were

1) either cheated on
2) she didn’t want to have sex
3) had to be extremely beta (buy her gifts/pay for everything etc)
4) or the “gf“ was a subhuman

They all ended up devasted after the break up JFL whiny bitches and simps. I lost all my friends because in order to get girls, they had to bully me in front of them or make fun of me to seem stronger.

Clown world :feelsrope:

Yeah I don’t see this shit happening unless it’s an older dude who is clearly betabuxxx

1) either the girl is a complete subhuman too (fat/extremely deformed/acne/etc.)
I don't mind acne or being ugly but being obese or deformed is a no go

It's just a lie, period

Where the fuck are those "ugly" guys with girlfriends?

Same from 99% of examples I see. The only very rare exceptions are when an ugly guy somehow got his relationship at a very young age, just be first rule.

Seen this as well.

belief in anecdotes is a plague
humans are very much capable of crossing out the truth and coming up with a reason that fits half as well, but to them is more believable, because it doesn't make them uncomfortable. Anecdotes is one such thing. The argument that 'I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that found a unicorn' is extremely common but if you don't refuse to believe in the truth, clearly makes much less sense than the truth. Some people think bluepillers are lying, I think they genuinely believe in half as reasonable explanations because humans are literally defined by the ability to come up with explanations that benefit them

It is not worth being cucked